Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smilies

Tongue 

For some unknow reason I cannot add a smilie to my posts, can anyone help me out on here
Thanks
Liz

(23-12-2023, 01:22 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  For some unknow reason I cannot add a smilie to my posts, can anyone help me out on here
Thanks
Liz

Hello Liz

Strange Dodgy , do you have the same representation as me, or something is not the same.

Take a screenshot and suggest it to EVE, she certainly has the answer.

Kisses LIZ  Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

This what I have, do not know why

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

?????  [Image: question.gif]

Have you changed anything recently in "User CP"? Dodgy

Or a Windows update that is corrupted. Angry  [Image: bug.gif]

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

You can always click and drag a smiley into the window.[Image: thumbsup.gif]  [Image: thumbsdown.gif]  [Image: rainbow.gif]  [Image: question.gif]  [Image: bug.gif]

Hi,

Not done anything in user CP, as for windows update, well yes but it would not corrupt anything here, goodness knows what has gone wrong
As for dragging even that is not working, can admin please help
Liz
x

You need to go to your User CP and find the option Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages. You'll find it under Edit Options. If you enable that option the problem should be solved.

Hello Eve,
Great stuff I have found it and you are right it works, fantastic, you are a star.

Lov eto you
Liz
Smile
Wink 

Yay! It's not the easiest site to navigate and post on. It took me a while to figure everything out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon