Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus BreastNexumTimeline

Looking great, Lotus!!! Heart

~H

(23-10-2022, 11:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-10-2022, 05:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Some new timeline updates, thanks for the assist Stevenator. Heart
What a lovely corset. Looks great on you. ^_^ I'm a bit jealous of your waist... Wink Heart

Thank you Lara, after seeing you wear your black corset in July I decided I wanted one lol, but…I was four months post op (back surgery) and could only dream. Post # 476
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30169&pid=221215&highlight=Corset#pid221215

Three months later here I am better late than never Tongue thanks for the motivation babe  Heart 

Disappointed by the picture quality though, same lighting as the other pics (which came out perfect) just used a different device. 

(24-10-2022, 04:21 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Looking great, Lotus!!! Heart

~H

Thank you DDs, always a pleasure to hear from you old friend.  Heart

(24-10-2022, 09:41 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I’m still swooning on day two! lol!

Blush thank you Stevenator  Heart pm me on day three  Big Grin

(25-10-2022, 01:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(24-10-2022, 09:41 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I’m still swooning on day two! lol!

Blush thank you Stevenator  Heart pm me on day three  Big Grin

I will!

Heart Big Grin Heart

(25-10-2022, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-10-2022, 11:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-10-2022, 05:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Some new timeline updates, thanks for the assist Stevenator. Heart
What a lovely corset. Looks great on you. ^_^ I'm a bit jealous of your waist... Wink Heart

Thank you Lara, after seeing you wear your black corset in July I decided I wanted one lol, but…I was four months post op (back surgery) and could only dream. Post # 476
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30169&pid=221215&highlight=Corset#pid221215

Three months later here I am better late than never Tongue thanks for the motivation babe  Heart 

Disappointed by the picture quality though, same lighting as the other pics (which came out perfect) just used a different device. 

Corsets are so much fun aren't they. Its really awesome on you. I love the colours so much, I could do that too you know. I only have the black one so far. Its going to be interesting to see how it fits if I'm able to slim down my waist a bit more, it definitely has space to go much tighter. Hmmmh, pictures are like that. Should always take a whole bunch and pick the ones that work out the best. I'm usually way too lazy and just keep snapping away and what ever is well enough in focus, goes. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon