Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus BreastNexumTimeline

NBE 2012 to 2014.  HRT 2014 to present
NBE-PM/RR/PC.      HRT- E2/BICA/P4

Hi BreastNexum, this is my BreastNexumTimeline: (the top photos are my earliest known photos of NBE from 2012...Tanner stage 1) Please try to use this format when posting your BreastNexumTimeline, thank you. Timeline photos can be edited anytime, posts cannot.

I started NBE in 2012 an A-cup, in two years time I advanced to a DD-cup on NBE(natural breast enlargement, using herbal supplements) equivalent to Tanner Stage 4. By 2014 I started on HRT, I'm still currently on HRT, currently I'm Tanner Stage 5.

This is my program thread called Project X, please visit me here:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.p...#pid222041

Thanks Lotus!
What a great idea for the forums!
Are you sure your upper pictures are from 2012 when you were A cup.
you must have squeezed the hell out of that poor bra if thats true. Big Grin .

Your breast are just amazing and getting better looking all the time.
Huggs
Bobbi

Hi Boobi, 

Thank you for your question and support. None of this would be possible if Eve hadn't approved it, so give her credit where credit is due, thanks Eve.Smile  I started NBE as an A-cup, pictured on top is from later in the year. Here in this older timeline you'll see the first two pics (also from 2012) but I'm wearing a cami, within a few short months I've outgrown the cami. In this timeline you can see the fast growth within the short time frame using herbal supplements before switching to HRT starting in 2014. When I say the top photo is the earliest known nbe photo is because it's not wearing a bra photo.

I don't have the image for this post anymore but it matches the timeline in my first picture post where I was at in 2years of NBE growth.
(03-10-2014, 06:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I don't know who's these are? RolleyesTongue

Although I'm pretty sure that's DD's @ 11.5 inches.......

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8145]

Cool

What a great idea Lotus! Many thanks to you & Eve for adding this fantastic new sub-forum to the website! One centralized location to post before & after photos as to the testament & power of NBE/HRT! 

I hope all BN members will contribute to this new sub forum to showcase their own success! 

BN just keeps getting better & better! 
Thank you Eve !!!

Hello Lotus.

Excellent, wonderful, very, very good idea for this forum annex.
I want the same ones!!, I want to know everything to have the same ones!!.
Got a little ahead and need the little thing to make mine bigger.
I have a lot to read on BN.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

(09-10-2022, 06:58 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  What a great idea Lotus! Many thanks to you & Eve for adding this fantastic new sub-forum to the website! One centralized location to post before & after photos as to the testament & power of NBE/HRT! 

I hope all BN members will contribute to this new sub forum to showcase their own success! 

BN just keeps getting better & better! 
Thank you Eve !!!

Thank you Stevenator, there's no pressure for BN member's to post timelime stories, it'll be here whenever and/if they decide to share their stories.  Smile

(13-10-2022, 08:13 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Lotus.

Excellent, wonderful, very, very good idea for this forum annex.
I want the same ones!!, I want to know everything to have the same ones!!.
Got a little ahead and need the little thing to make mine bigger.
I have a lot to read on BN.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Thank you Jean, i will help you with your goal.  Smile

Some new timeline updates, thanks for the assist Stevenator. Heart

Heart Heart Heart

(23-10-2022, 05:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Some new timeline updates, thanks for the assist Stevenator. Heart
What a lovely corset. Looks great on you. ^_^ I'm a bit jealous of your waist... Wink Heart

(23-10-2022, 11:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-10-2022, 05:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Some new timeline updates, thanks for the assist Stevenator. Heart
What a lovely corset. Looks great on you. ^_^ I'm a bit jealous of your waist... Wink Heart

I know, right ?!!
It’s beautiful! The photo is breathtaking! Gorgeous hair, breasts, waist & hips!
Killer Bra, too. Magnificent Breasts!
I’m still swooning on day two! lol!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon