Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Toni's TimeLine

I started this transition 4 years ago. I started having pain in my breast and also a lot of pressure. I went to my Doctor and she ordered a full blood workup. She also noticed some breast growth and did a breast exam and showed me how to examine myself. She also ask about my mental health any change in emotional state. I told her I was a little more emotional. She rerefer me to an Endourologist that requested more blood test then a office visit. At that point I was even getting more emotional. I would be crying one minute then upset and mad the next.  After the office visit I was scheduled for a MRI, which they found a tumor on my pituitary gland.

Toni,

Sorry to hear the news. Would you attribute this to using BO?

Just did a little exploration on this and it said that most pituitary tumors are benign and never need treatment. 
Anyway, this could be a caution to those of us who use BO or those who are considering it.

Karen  Heart

The tumor was no cancerous and has not grown any in 3 years. But because of it and the changes in my hormones I started researching the different things they tested for and started understand why my feelings and body were changing. My breast and nipples even though small were sore most of the time, my doctor advised me to bind then or if it didn't bother me to start wearing a bra. My first one was a 36 A  and I loved wearing it. I was still mentally a mess my emotions were all over the place, I decided to get myself off center. I ask about testosterone and was told it would not be good for me, it could cause cancer and really screw up my body, best thing was to do nothing. I couldn't live with the mood swings so with research I started taking fenugreek and saw palmetto my body reacted well to it, and I was a little calmer, skin became softer, body hair quit growing still a good 36A. Since I found out estrogen help me most and my blood test showed I had a above normal amount I looked for something with higher estrogen and tried Pueraria mirifica for about 6 months. Mentally I have been a lot better still more emotional but no high and lows, body wise almost no body hair I didn't have a lot before this started, almost no shaving, downstairs started not work all the time when this all started. Now downstairs still works some but is a lot lot smaller. Orgasms are only clear with a sweet smell and only happen with nipple stimulation. After 6 months PM I tried Bovine glandular for 6 months the quit ever thing. Emotional issues came back so I went back on PM.

Some resent pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon