Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question

I have a tele-health visit with Dr. Powers’ office tomorrow morning. :-) excited as I have already budded, happened quicker than I thought it would. 

What questions should I ask during my visit?

I would like to loose more weight, lost 20, and then gained 3 pounds back… then went down two notches on my belt so there definitely has been redistribution going on.

Super nice staff, they'll order labs and based on those labs you'll be started on a HRT program. Ask about helping you with your weight loss goals. Or if you have hair loss concerns, libido, lack of energy, depression when starting on hormones. They'll possibly start you off on bicalutamide (their preferred anti-androgen), I have no issues taking it. Already budding sounds like you're taking E2, let them know all forms of hrt you've taken, health issues etc. Ask about when they start you off progesterone?, how often are your labs (which are covered within the out of state fee). Relax, take a few deep breaths and skip caffeine lol. 

L.  Smile

Thank you, I would not have thought of all that. No hair loss issues at all, which is good Smile 

Depression an issue? 

As for the budding, I assume I am because of very sore nipples as well as lumps behind them. Soreness in other areas of the breast as well, just no lumps in other places   

I gave them a complete list of all supplements and medications I am taking. 

Usually only have one cup of coffee and don’t drink soda so I should be good on caffeine…lol

1hr til my appointment. Weighed myself this morning and those 3 lbs are gone Smile
3 months ago (1 1/2 months before starting supplements) I was 263-264. Start serious dieting, and yoga. Today I am 243. Hope to get down to around 170-180ish but bouncing around so I will bring that up. 
Originally started with FG and SP, but I did change it up and have had no issues. 

Currently this is what I have built up to. (I am in my week off in the cycle currently til Thursday)
Barlows PM (550mg) 4 times a day
1500mg RR
MSM 1000mg 3 times a day
Dandelion root 550mg
Evening Primrose 1000mg
CoQ10 10,000mcg
Peony root 600mg

Potassium
D3 5000iu
Calcium
Fish oil
Vitamin C
Baby aspirin (took this long before this program)
Biotin to help strengthen nails

Then normal prescriptions
Losartan, Amlodipine, Metoprolol

Appointment went very well. They are doing labs, will probably get those tomorrow hopefully.

(10-10-2022, 02:46 PM)Vicki_1975 Wrote:  Appointment went very well. They are doing labs, will probably get those tomorrow hopefully.

Congrats Vicki, I knew it would.  Big Grin Welcome to the PFM family of patients.  Heart

Thank you Big Grin 

Labs tomorrow morning at 10am.

Got my labs done  Big Grin

My out of pocket expenses were $11.11 lucky number

Here are my test results. Strange my T levels are higher than they have ever been. I am usually around 230-250

The bloodwork was done during my week off cycle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon