Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome to BreastNexumTimeline

On behalf of Eve (our Admin) and myself I'm pleased to announce our newest addition called: 

"BreastNexumTimeline"
 In our version you can state your humble beginnings started here @ Breastnexum, where NBE and HRT breast growth are celebrated, not questioned. Breast growth details are just about shared here on a daily basis, and what better way (besides our program thread) is to keep everyone updated with your updates.

BreastNexumTimeline is its own subforum for active BN members growing breasts. We encourage all members to have fun with this resource, track your progress, or others' progress. Ideally my goal of presenting this proposal to Eve was to give our BN members a (and others) chance to see what NBE does for breast growth, give it a spotlight when most think NBE is a waste of time...speaking from my personal experience I know that's not the case. Using the BreastNexumTimeline is meant to inspire, encourage you and others to have some fun.

This is not a competition thread, or to cause undue stress or make you do crazy things to hurt yourself or push the envelope all in the name of boobie greed…it's simply not healthy, be safe. 

The BreastNexumTimeline subforum is not a program section, please continue to use (or create a new program) your program thread. 

You can post tasteful (no blood, gore, etc) selfie pics, use Face-App filters, it's up to you. 

The Do's

1) Please be kind, polite and supportive 
2) Post breast pics as before/after timeline 
3) List program details as follows:
   for nbe- PM/RR/PC
   for hrt - E2/Bica/P4

The Don'ts 

1) Harassment
2) Body shaming 
3) Sexual comments 
4) Trolling
5) Fake BreastTimeline pics
6) No Drama or stirring the pot

Who could post?
BN Members who are actively growing breasts.

Full frontal is acceptable, though no erect penis or sexual poses please, if you'd like to show your butt thats okay too…we dont need or want to see your butt hole, your pic will be removed if posted. 

Please keep in mind Breastnexum has a "Standards of Behaviour Warning System
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30920

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon