Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy With Having Breasts

(18-02-2023, 08:57 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Another update.  Little over two weeks ago I went back to a NBE routine.  Due to going through customs I found another product called Natural Curves and thought I would give it a try.  Up to three pills a day.  Also bought progesterone cream and been massaging the cream into my breast twice a day.  I really can't see any significant growth but they seem to be fuller.  I also went back to using my Supple Nips.  Over the previous years of using them I did have some permanent growth or should I say always having pokies.  LOL   Big Grin  I am breaking up my photos into two posts.  

Always love the sight of a bearded man with full breasts! But how did you discover this product going through customs? Did the customs officer recommend it when he saw your breasts?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I was referring to the last time I ordered from PM from Ainterol.  I had to sign for it which meant that it was coming from overseas even though I had gone through the US site when I placed the order.  Sorry if I mislead you.  Thanks for the compliment.
Thumbs Up 

(18-02-2023, 09:01 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out.  Sorry for the preview pics are sideways but it was how my phone took the pictures.  When you click on the imagine it appears correctly.

(18-02-2023, 09:01 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out.  

That first pic is fantastic Mashtenn. I'm curios how long you've been doing NBE and what your current cup size is (not your bra size, but actual cup size).  Smile

Thanks Lotus.  I'm not sure exactly sure what my cup size is.  I haven't taken any measurements lately.  I would think they are a C cup.  I've been on NBE for over 10 years.

(18-02-2023, 09:01 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out.  Sorry for the preview pics are sideways but it was how my phone took the pictures.  When you click on the imagine it appears correctly.

Love those nipples.

The first pic is after I had used my Supple Nips.  I wish they would stay that way all the time but I have had success in making them bigger permanently.  I just recently started back using them.  The other two pics are normal state.

After a few inquires about my cup size, I finally took a tape measure out did my measurements.  Here is what I measured without a bra:

Under Arms  43"
Under Breasts  43"
Across Breasts  46"

So I guess I have a solid C to small D cup.

Wow!!! You look much larger here than in the photos just before these.

Really really really impressive...and two more good reasons to not give up short of ones goals...or goal posts....in your case.

Party on
Owlie

Thanks Owlie.  I would love to get another cup size.  It has been a long process.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon