Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy With Having Breasts

(04-02-2023, 06:06 PM)stacked_sally Wrote:  
(04-02-2023, 04:46 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  
(04-02-2023, 01:59 PM)stacked_sally Wrote:  Smile I love my breasts... I can feel them bounce when I walk which really makes me feel like a reaal woman..
Stacked Sally, Miami, FL

Thanks Sally.  Depending on the bra I'm wearing mine bounce a lot.
You breasts look great in your photo! Sally
Thank you Sally.  You have also developed a nice set.

Thought I would go into work today wearing my new bra and one of the tops that I got off Amazon.  I love the bra and the fit of the tops are awesome.  The tops don't show as much as the earlier ones but love how they cling to the body.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good Mashtenn, thanks for sharing, You've inspired me to post some pics too Smile

(11-02-2023, 04:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Looks good Mashtenn, thanks for sharing, You've inspired me to post some pics too Smile
Thanks Lotus.  I believe if you're proud of them, then why hide them.  Of course you have to be comfortable in your environment.  Looking forward to your pics.

Another update.  Little over two weeks ago I went back to a NBE routine.  Due to going through customs I found another product called Natural Curves and thought I would give it a try.  Up to three pills a day.  Also bought progesterone cream and been massaging the cream into my breast twice a day.  I really can't see any significant growth but they seem to be fuller.  I also went back to using my Supple Nips.  Over the previous years of using them I did have some permanent growth or should I say always having pokies.  LOL   Big Grin  I am breaking up my photos into two posts.  

Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out. Sorry for the preview pics are sideways but it was how my phone took the pictures. When you click on the imagine it appears correctly.

(18-02-2023, 09:01 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out.  Sorry for the preview pics are sideways but it was how my phone took the pictures.  When you click on the imagine it appears correctly.

Very impressive boobs!
Congratulations Kiss 
-Teddy

Wow! Goals  Heart

I'm looking forward to that day, tho I'll have to buy bigger bras!

(18-02-2023, 09:58 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(18-02-2023, 09:01 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Here is the second set of photos.  Thought I try my Iphone.  Really was happy with the way the first set turned out.  Sorry for the preview pics are sideways but it was how my phone took the pictures.  When you click on the imagine it appears correctly.

Very impressive boobs!
Congratulations Kiss 
-Teddy
Thanks Teddy.

(18-02-2023, 10:30 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Wow! Goals  Heart

I'm looking forward to that day, tho I'll have to buy bigger bras!

It's been a long venture but worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon