Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy With Having Breasts

(03-12-2022, 06:12 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Congratulations on filling your bras a bit more! That’s always fun to notice!

Thanks Steve.  It is.

It's been sometime since I given an update and thought it was time.  Today I went to Victoria Secrets to look for a couple of bras.  Had a really good experience there.  I explained what type of bra I was looking for and she was very helpful with making a selection.  I told her I was looking for a plunge style with push up features to give me a good cleavage.  I am adding photos of my new bras.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Adding remaining photos.

I like the black one particularly!
It definitely gives you a lot of cleavage! Nice!
Are you planning to wear some low-cut tops in the Summer?

(25-01-2023, 10:12 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I like the black one particularly!
It definitely gives you a lot of cleavage! Nice!
Are you planning to wear some low-cut tops in the Summer?

Thanks Shirazmn.  I was thinking about it over the summer.

Hi Mashtenn, 

The employee at VS got the job done. A low cut top to go along with the bra will definitely have its desired effect…it's hilarious to see people's reactions when you greet them having big breasts. Immediately they may glance at your face but invariably they almost always look down at your boobs. But, you show off your cleavage in that bra (w/revealing top) and I doubt anyone will be looking at you  Tongue congrats.  Hug Heart

Hello Mashtenn,

I congratulate you on your progress.
You have been present and an inspiration for me for 4 years and I thank you for it.
And I agree with Shirazmn and Lotus, a very feminine v-neck tee, and you'll turn the heads of more than one man and woman obviously. And when you discuss with your colleagues, don't lean too much, they won't listen to you anymore. lol.

Kisses Mashtenn Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(25-01-2023, 02:55 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Mashtenn, 

The employee at VS got the job done. A low cut top to go along with the bra will definitely have its desired effect…it's hilarious to see people's reactions when you greet them having big breasts. Immediately they may glance at your face but invariably they almost always look down at your boobs. But, you show off your cleavage in that bra (w/revealing top) and I doubt anyone will be looking at you  Tongue congrats.  Hug Heart

Thanks Lotus.  She was very helpful.  She knew that I was the one looking for the bra and described how each style would give the desired look.  I'm planning on getting a low cut shirt and see how people react.

(25-01-2023, 09:56 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Mashtenn,

I congratulate you on your progress.
You have been present and an inspiration for me for 4 years and I thank you for it.
And I agree with Shirazmn and Lotus, a very feminine v-neck tee, and you'll turn the heads of more than one man and woman obviously. And when you discuss with your colleagues, don't lean too much, they won't listen to you anymore. lol.

Kisses Mashtenn Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks Jennifer.  I'm glad that I have been able to help you.  We shall see their reactions are soon.  I'll try not to lean over to far.   Smile

This is the shirt that I wore to work on Friday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon