Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy With Having Breasts

(05-11-2022, 08:51 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Mashtenn,

I had a lot to read here:
The stories of some, the stories of others.
And the various routines.
But there is a lack, what is your routine?

Cordially.

John (Jean)

My regime is a simple one.  I have only taken PM, SP and Fenugreek.  I have swapped out PM with BO.  Current regime is 1500 mg of PM, 2400 mg of Fenugreek and 1200 mg of SP.  This is a daily total.  I split it up in doses in the morning and evening.

(05-11-2022, 08:56 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Good to see you and your fabulous breasts over here at this forum, Mashtenn!

Thanks glad to be here.

Here is an update on me.  I don't think I have gotten any bigger but they have been feeling heavy and nipples are sensitive to cooler weather.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems like I’ve heard you mentioned the change of seasons affected you before. Mine feel heavy too right now, and that is a wonderful feeling.

Mashten,
Nice! When you're taking pictures like the ones in the third and fourth pics, you should yell out, "Put your hands in the air like you just don't care!" Big Grin

(07-11-2022, 04:13 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Mashten,
Nice! When you're taking pictures like the ones in the third and fourth pics, you should yell out, "Put your hands in the air like you just don't care!" Big Grin

Thanks.  I'll remember to do that next time.

Thought I would give an update.  I really don't think I've grown much is size but since colder weather is upon me I've noticed that a couple of my jackets are tighter.  Also seem to be filling my bras up a bit more.  Enjoy the update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Mashtenn

Glad to see an update.
I think you're right, and that an additional roundness is present.

Jennifer.

(03-12-2022, 04:46 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Mashtenn

Glad to see an update.
I think you're right, and that an additional roundness is present.

Jennifer.
Thanks.  It's sometimes hard to tell.

Congratulations on filling your bras a bit more! That’s always fun to notice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon