Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new here. I want breasts

new here. What is the HBE routine? I'm a 70yr old male looking to enlarge my breasts. I tried PM for2 months skipped a month then did 2 more months. The only thing I noticed was feeling weaker. My DR. said not to take fenugreek. but was fine with the PM. I also use breast cup vacuuming and massage with tea tree oil and lavender diluted in coconut oil. Un fortunately I won't be able to pump are massage every day, but strive for most days massaging and a couple times a week pumping for an hour. I have a little bit of growth(?) maybe 1/2". Is there a HBE recipe? if so where do I find it. Also, HRT is not an option. Not trying to be fully feminine but some fem traits are fine. I just want some boobs....

You can try Bovine Ovary BO. You will need to try any EBE or NBE for more than a couple of months. I know people use PM for years, starting off with a 250 mg and working their way up to, I think 2000 mg.

I went with BO Petuitary Glandular blend for a year in a similarfashion. Because of the way it works I am now looking at slowly decreasing the amount. BO is a bit different, after about 6 months we reach a point of no return, with charges being permanent, including feminine characteristics.

There are programs linedout in some of the threadshere.
Heart

(28-10-2023, 08:01 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  You can try Bovine Ovary BO. You will need to try any EBE or NBE for more than a couple of months. I know people use PM for years, starting off with a 250 mg and working their way up to, I think 2000 mg.

I went with BO Petuitary Glandular blend for a year in a similarfashion. Because of the way it works I am now looking at slowly decreasing the amount. BO is a bit different, after about 6 months we reach a point of no return, with charges being permanent, including feminine characteristics.

There are programs linedout in some of the threadshere.
Heart
Thanks , I'll definitely check it out. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon