Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintenance

Hi all, long time lurker and new member here... there's so much to say :-)

I've  always been of a small stature (5'3" with a size 6.5 men's shoe) and starting as dead flat (36 chest and 37 bust) for over two years I used another brand PM (before finding Ainterol) and along with it I tried the usual herbal concoctions with pumping and never saw even a tiny bit of a result. 

Then nearly a year ago I dropped that regimen and Ainterol (I bought a two year supply) as well as reishi came into the picture, and within five months of starting all of the typical signs of breast growth became REALLY apparent... buds started, severe itching, pain and swelling which continues today. My GP ordered a mammogram and subsequent reading by the radiologist and my GP confirmed I did not have moobs but gynecomastia.

As of now, growth time has been seven months and my measurements (without weight gain) are now 36 and 39/40 a solid B+ and my aureola tripled in size, and I'm needing a snug sports bra to conceal them when not wanting to present to friends and associates. My body hair (most notably my legs) has all but disappeared and the hair on my chest and arms has thinned and lightened in color drastically. 

Anyway, from what I have gathered online, should I continue with my current intake of PM and reishi I can expect anywhere from no further growth (a statistic from a study I stumbled onto done in the U.K) to possibly even up to my mom's size which was rather large (to me) I would guess 36D. 

Therein lies my quandary. My "goal" has already been met and that was to fill a solid 36B cup (my GF adores them) "maybe" a C, but the mere prospect of continued to that C cup (or  further) is also exciting.  

Currently my plan is to evaluate my situation on the one year "anniversary" from growth start (March 2023) and start some sort of "maintenance" schedule reducing Ainterol and reishi by half or more and re-starting RYR for my prostate. 

So, while I don't expect a definitive reply, I read that reducing or eliminating my intake of one or both of the PM/reishi "could" cause my growth to shrink or go away completely? Or, could a reduction in dosage maintain them, or alternately would stopping PM/reishi completely leave my boobs as they are?

Hi Nine, and welcome to the Forum! 

Congratulations on your success so far! The longer you stick with it, the more committed you’ll become. NBE/HRT is awesome. 

I can say that after just now running around town doing errands in a tight pullover polo with my C-Cups obviously showing, I didn’t get one double-take today. People just don’t notice and they generally seem to avoid eye contact these days. I know early on in a NBE program, we tend to think “everyone notices”, but honestly they don’t. So let that be an ease to your mind right now. Congratulations on your g/f loving them. That’s great!

Depending on how far you are along, eventually if you stop, you’ll still retain breast tissue. They might shrink a little, but they’ll never really go away. 

I’d say that PM/RR is a standard NBE program. Be sure to check the Project-X thread from Lotus for amazing science that she has researched and presented here free for our use to tweak your program. She full of great advice for us all. 

Everyone here is really nice, so be sure to start a program thread and check out some of the amazing members we have on this great forum. I think you’ll enjoy your stay here!

Hello and congratulations on reaching your goal!

Regarding the size of your breasts, there are a few things at play. If you already budded (that phase when you feel a pea-shaped hard nodule under each areola that then merges with your skin) you would have some breast tissue that is never going to disappear. It's a small portion of the size of the breast, but it's there to stay and it will likely grow a bit over time depending on the quantity of estrogen and progesterone in your body (from any source). The other part is mostly fat and proteins, and it is what gives actual volume to your breast. This will get larger and smaller following your body weight. Burning more fat in the chest area will accelerate its departure and square up the size of your pecs, while gaining weight without exercise will make it go larger.
A parallel I can think of is that of a tree. Once you plant the seed (budding) your breast tissue will expand like branches of a tree. How fast the tree grows is dictated mostly by the estrogenic substances you take. On top of those branches then you have leaves, which are what gives the tree its volume. A tree without leaves looks a lot smaller than one with a lot of leaves, and if you starve the tree it won't have many.

If you take any PM (or any other estrogenic substance) you will add to the breast tissue and potentially cause more growth, albeit maybe slower. Keeping shape and size has more to do with your lifestyle than with taking and maintenance dose. Notably, PM makes us gain weight and stopping it will make you lose some fat with the direct effect of reducing breast size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon