Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Life on BO, the story continues…

Well, I’ve been back traveling this road after taking time for discovery and acceptance. I discovered quite a few things (please note: this is MY lived experience. Everyone is different and I don’t profess to be an expert.) I discovered that stopping after 16 weeks is a lot harder than it sounds. No, it’s not years, but the cravings and feelings don’t go away. I also discovered that even though I stopped the meds, the changes and transformation continued, albeit at a much slower pace. Yes, libido came back, but sperm? Not a drop. Full hard erections? Nope, not like before. 

When I speak of acceptance, I’m speaking of myself, not society which will never happen. I come to accept myself for who I am and the road I’ve chosen and the excitement of the road ahead.

What’s happening now? Well, I’m back at 16 weeks, but I have yet to hit the emotional wall that hit me before. I think I’m ready for it this time. I also discovered that during my break there was some reversal, but certainly not to the starting point. As I mentioned, breast growth slowed way down, although the aches and tingling never went away. I equate it to a car rolling through a stop sign as opposed to speeding right through.

Well, picking up again is like hitting the gas. I was rolling so hitting the gas brought on changes much faster than anticipated. I may be at 16 weeks this time around, but it feels like I could be at 24 or 30, given the 16 weeks prior. I don’t think the time is cumulative, but I neither think that one goes all the way back to day one. BO doesn’t work like that. Herbals? Sure, but glandular, I believe, changes you permanently on the inside. Again, this is just my lived experience, not science.

I believe I’ll be on some dose of BO for years, even if it’s a low dose before I’ll be capable of stopping. I’ve done the yo-yo for the past year, and whether it’s a physical or emotional need, BO will be part of my life forever.

The changes are amazing, from noticeable cleavage and protruding nipples to very feminine legs and hips. Most of the volume is gone down south, which allows for wearing of women’s clothes without the fear of a protruding package. I’ve noticed, albeit slight fat changes in my face causing me to take on a very feminine look, which is more pronounced with certain clothes and hair styles.

I no longer look very masculine, even in men’s clothes. Maybe it’s just me. Well, the last thing is like to mention is this. Do I recommend this road? No, not unless you’re 100%, absolutely sure you want to live your life as a woman. If you have the slightest doubt…run away, because you can’t turn this off. It does as promised, but there’s no going back.

Hi Epeters, 
I think you nailed it. Don't start if you don't want the permanent changes. It's pretty powerful stuff, I can't say it worked as quickly for me as it did for ypu, but it has certainly initiated feminization in me both physically and mentally. But I think my thoughts have always been a little feminine, BO flipped the switch, as others have said.

I feel it's wonderful and wouldn't change a thing. I am on 13 months and have started reducing my daily intake, I am on a BO Petuitary Glandular blend, at my max I was taking 8000 mg a day, it's a proprietary blend but I believe it's probably close to a 50/50 mix, 4000 BO and 4000 PG, for about 6 months, I made sure to take milk thistle for liver health. I am now at 6000 mg a day or 3 and 3. I thought I would miss the high dose but I am ok.

I will keep you updated on how it goes as I ramp down, I am a little worried I may become reliant on it when I don't need it. Reportedly it is not necessary to take it after the changes start occurring, or shall I say the switch is turned on  Smile Heart

Hope everything goes well for you  Heart

The effects of BO are so mysterious. As many of you have mentioned, you have become addicted to it and it magnifies your feminine thoughts and feelings.
I have had exactly the opposite experience. BO has nearly neutered me. I have far less interest in femininity and I feel neither male nor female now. 
OTOH, when I used PM or Fenugreek in the past, I always felt very girly and sexual. So weird.

Karen  Heart

What has your dosage and lifestyle been since you started?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon