Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help needed sourcing BO in Europe

I guess I'm ok now, I just had a parcel delivered and thus have enough to last for almost eight months. But the Natural Sources which seems to have gone out of business, both Raw Fem and Pituitary supplements will run out in about four months and there is no more coming, so it seems. Their products have been steadily running out of stock and been removed on different stores for the last months.

Swanson on the other hand is hard to get and quite expensive here due to the import issues. And that's almost all of it. So far it seems that those few sources that are out there are all expensive and kinda difficult. Interestingly the latest parcel was checked by customs but released for delivery right away. I got a call about that and the Fedex lady asked me for the contents, I just said "natural products". Customs didn't give a shit about it. But it makes sense, import is banned on EU for companies, but not for individuals buying the stuff for personal use as the substance itself is not controlled.

(21-10-2022, 10:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I guess I'm ok now, I just had a parcel delivered and thus have enough to last for almost eight months. But the Natural Sources which seems to have gone out of business, both Raw Fem and Pituitary supplements will run out in about four months and there is no more coming, so it seems. Their products have been steadily running out of stock and been removed on different stores for the last months.

Swanson on the other hand is hard to get and quite expensive here due to the import issues. And that's almost all of it. So far it seems that those few sources that are out there are all expensive and kinda difficult. Interestingly the latest parcel was checked by customs but released for delivery right away. I got a call about that and the Fedex lady asked me for the contents, I just said "natural products". Customs didn't give a shit about it. But it makes sense, import is banned on EU for companies, but not for individuals buying the stuff for personal use as the substance itself is not controlled.

Has the situation changed in the last year?

It has, iHerb now sells Swanson BO and they do deliver here. The customs "check" is done in Amsterdam so that cuts out Finnish customs from messing up anything and they work fast and prices are very decent. So yea, all good for now.

(01-11-2023, 09:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  It has, iHerb now sells Swanson BO and they do deliver here. The customs "check" is done in Amsterdam so that cuts out Finnish customs from messing up anything and they work fast and prices are very decent. So yea, all good for now.
So much the better, thank you for your reply.

I was without Healthcare so I started going to Tijuana. My primary source for meds was Gusher Pharmacia. The name of the Suppliments stores escapes me but they are in Zona Rojo. A shopping Center that also has the first store to sell Apple in Mexico.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon