Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help needed sourcing BO in Europe

Bug 

Me and Melissa have been digging into where to source bovine ovary pills in Europe, She's in UK and I'm in Finland, so any place who have ok prices and delivers to Europe is of interest. The problem is that lately seemingly nearly sources have dried up, every place is selling "out of stock" for Natural Sources Raw Female, Swanson Ovarian Glandular and so on.

What is needed now is hep finding where to source the stuff, any brand and price is of interest, except for the over priced stuff we just can't afford. Alternative brands and sources are very welcome find. For Swanson BO, it seems that Desertcart is the only viable option in Europe. So if anyone has any information on where to get BO to Europe on reasonable prices, please chime in and add links to shops selling them.

So far we know few places which are now all out of stock, at least one scam site and some which have errors so ordering doesn't work. Any more information is welcome, so speak out.
Big Grin

For a long time Natural Sources Full Fem BO and Pit has been a staple of the community, though I've only recently been sourcing it myself, I have noticed it was difficult to source when I began to dip my feet in, I didn't think much of it at the time but having to restock I noticed it was pretty much out of sale everywhere, no store like iherb or vita, or even countless other random stores have any Natural sources in stock.

So I looked at the vial and found the address and bad news.... 

Code:
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0274184,-118.2900157,3a,41.2y,16.12h,96.11t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBR4GSNuFXn6XZQdiwYpG-w!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DBR4GSNuFXn6XZQdiwYpG-w%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D93.31991%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192

They have gone under, this is a pretty big deal as pretty much all the big programs are using their products on both Nexus and Nexum so what does this mean... Well I for one only just got here and Swanson doesn't deliver to Europe. My own supply is vanishing but I've got enough stock to last until January at best...

But with everything running short and stuff like BO a lot of people who are going to restock soon are going to have a huge surprise, an alternative source must be located and one for everyone as this means a lot to us all  Blush

As it seems this thread sits here without any replies or interest... I decided to pull it and order Swanson BO from the only source I know to work. At least now I will be stocked up for a very long time. We did find some alternative sources which might work, at least two or three so deliver to Finland and I will find out about them once I can afford it.

Seems that the import difficulties are about EU hormone medicine restrictions, but interestingly, sourcing this stuff from certain places bypasses customs without any issues.

The only place I could get BO delivered to the UK was iHerbs

(08-10-2022, 04:12 PM)wee2er Wrote:  The only place I could get BO delivered to the UK was iHerbs
yes, but iHerb stuff was Natural Sources brand which seems to have gone out of business or something, all stores are out of stock, almost all of them and the few who still stock something have crazy high prices. I'm talking about Raw Fem and Raw pituitary going out of stock, possibly for foreseeable future... This is the very reason why this thread exists. Sad

I was considering BO back at the start of the year, none in stock in the UK, registered for stock alerts with a number of suppliers in the UK and EU, to date nothing; only source available was to order direct from the US, even that option is getting very unreliable.

(18-10-2022, 06:42 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  I was considering BO back at the start of the year, none in stock in the UK, registered for stock alerts with a number of suppliers in the UK and EU, to date nothing; only source available was to order direct from the US, even that option is getting very unreliable.
Yea, same shit all over, its extremely difficult to find anything. Would love to know why the sources have dried up so badly. Huh

My initial gut instinct tells me it has something to do with beef production. They’ve been pushing a move away from beef for the last 3-5 with test tube meat products and insect proteins in the name of global warming. Now they’re trying to confiscate farms to build migrant housing. Indeed Bill Gates & the Chinese are buying up US Farmland at a crazy pace.  

Whether this is the absolute case or not I could be wrong, but I’ve seen enough propaganda over the last several years to know they want to move away from cattle farms. Hell, they were pushing the cow fart meme back in the 80s and they’re still repeating it today. 

I could be wrong but there are similarities that stand out that are related. There’s plenty of UK/EURO Members on this board who might have a better understanding of the situation, but I just wanted to point out a possibility.

(18-10-2022, 04:42 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  My initial gut instinct tells me it has something to do with beef production. They’ve been pushing a move away from beef for the last 3-5 with test tube meat products and insect proteins in the name of global warming. Now they’re trying to confiscate farms to build migrant housing. Indeed Bill Gates & the Chinese are buying up US Farmland at a crazy pace.  

Whether this is the absolute case or not I could be wrong, but I’ve seen enough propaganda over the last several years to know they want to move away from cattle farms. Hell, they were pushing the cow fart meme back in the 80s and they’re still repeating it today. 

I could be wrong but there are similarities that stand out that are related. There’s plenty of UK/EURO Members on this board who might have a better understanding of the situation, but I just wanted to point out a possibility.
Yea, this is possible...

Prices have went up all over the world and then there has been anecdotes about import difficulties especially to EU. Legal stuff, that's why we have to use weird ways to get Swanson BO here. They used to be able to import it easier.

Just spent an hour or so doing a deep search for BO in the UK, the only places that show it are asking ludicrous prices (£30~£120 a bottle); at those prices it would be cheaper (and possibly safer) to just buy (real) transformation Hormone products.

I'd love to know the real reason behind it; I know it's (officially) banned from import to the UK under BSE regulations (anything that contains or could contain bovine nerve tissue is banned), import has become a nightmare since Brexit (regulations/paperwork changing more often than the Prime Minister Big Grin ), also some companies (in US and Asia) will no-longer ship to Europe due to shipping difficulties/costs post-Covid; might explain some of the shortage, but not all.

I'd like to go-over to BO (time for a program change), but I'd only consider it if the supply was reasonably reliable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon