Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, overwhelmed!

Quote:Oh I noticed you mentioned NHS awesome a fellow UK, yup so you'll see they do offer decap after 6s as you say, some groups I'm wondering if your private? GenderCare and GenderGP both offer good selections I know GGP you can get Bicca, Cypro or even Decap if you desire but I know GC likes Spiro a lot (not me I hate it)  [Image: dodgy.gif]
Yup, trans in the UK, for whatever I did in a past life Dodgy (half-joking - I know it could be worse). I'm weighing up private at the moment - I need to do some research on how complex managing DIY HRT is. If it's not too bad, I don't see why I need to pay several hundred £ for someone to tell me I'm trans. Longer-term there's a promising NHS pilot in London I'm hoping to get onto eventually (at least before the decades-long wait for Tavistock). But yeah I've never heard any good things about Spiro.

Quote:You might call yourself a hard gainer but wait until you see what E will do along side low T it can be a struggle to lose weight and ever so easy to gain  [Image: tongue.gif]
O.o slightly scary; never had to worry about that. Right now in theory I'm mostly going for the somewhat-muscular sword-lesbian vibe, if you will, if I can keep on some of the muscle on E Big Grin But curves have never really been in my wildest dreams, wouldn't mind a bit of that over the top...

Quote:Possibly, I do intermittent fasting 16/8 program and have done forever, mostly as a glucose control but it does have interesting interactions with lipolysis but this method is also good for HGH so its a weird balance of what you desire.
It seems a bit much of a toss up for me to come to a firm decision NBE-wise so I default to: it's healthy so I'll do it anyway. Trying not to let longevity go out the window when thinking about feminisation, which is part of why I'm still working out my upper body too.

Quote:Yeah the NHS doesn't do injections....yet?
Is this as big an issue as it sounds? Like does it make sense to get injectable-E even when NHS prescriptions are on offer? I'm not really sure what the advantage is except I guess you just metabolise less of the E and so can get more of it into your system more safely?

Quote:women tend to have a "second layer" or its just twice as thick as in men on subcutaneous fat, so its going to take some time to relocate and match your genetic ratios (look at mom)
Ah, right, hence why it's a bit more productive to do it down the line then.

Does anyone know if there are the same issues with depression on dutasteride? Bit harder to get hold of in the UK but also more effective DHT blocker too...

Edit: nvmind... potential dutasteride side effects seem pretty severe

Oh yeah terf island  Tongue well the private clinics do a good job I'm personally with GGP I find them fair cost wise and it's even cheaper if you secure a shared care agreement (I'd enquire about this first with your GP) if not GC is ok I have a few friends with them and they have been treated fairly and good. There are a lot of pilots going on, I'm not near London sadly I'm in the Midlands and when I went to Nottingham the queue list was 11 years so they offloaded me to leeds.

Let me put it like this how do the females handle weight in your family... that is usually a great indicator on how you'll be LOL, muscles will also get harder to maintain ofcourse without T.

I think find the balance that's right for you is very important, me I'm a diabetic so its better for me to intermittent fast than outright fast as my hb1ac would implode  Rolleyes

Not really patches are amazingly effective, some people get very good results with buccal or sublingual but pure oral swallowed tends to be quite naff on levels and thats even outside of my very unique results doing that....

Yup this is something you can deal with later I mean I'm only starting to play with this now and a great deal of my research is going into it.

Mel87 Wrote:Let me put it like this how do the females handle weight in your family... that is usually a great indicator on how you'll be LOL, muscles will also get harder to maintain ofcourse without T.

Yeah my mum and sis don't seem to have much problem with their weight - certainly more curvy than me but healthy, and they don't ever mention having to diet or watch their weight or anything. So hopefully I'll be OK too...

Mel87 Wrote:I think find the balance that's right for you is very important, me I'm a diabetic so its better for me to intermittent fast than outright fast as my hb1ac would implode

With ADHD there are times when I just forget to eat for a day, so fasting started as a happy accident lol. Nothing bad happens though, although my lowish blood pressure means I can get a bit feint if I suddenly start moving around.

Mel87 Wrote:Not really patches are amazingly effective, some people get very good results with buccal or sublingual but pure oral swallowed tends to be quite naff on levels and thats even outside of my very unique results doing that....

OK cool - yeah getting hold of E in whatever format is not what I'm worried about - it's the deca that's expensive, plus bloods, appointments etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon