Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hi Stevenator,

You have grown very nice breasts! 

Kay

Thank you! It’s funny, it’s taken seven years but I’m still trying to make them more bigger. I do love them very much. It’s a pain to hide them around family though, but it can be done.

I’m coming up on month 30, or 2.5 years of HRT with E2 and I put in 4.5 years of NBE with PM. I now follow the Lotus program to a T but thought I could wing it early on and realized what a mistake that was haha.

Thanks, again.

Was I able to buy reishi without polysaccharides given that it is not indicated?

what is the minimum percentage for reishi to be effective?

Jennifer

(23-11-2022, 12:15 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I take 3,000mg MSM & 10mg Melatonin at bedtime.
My pills are dosed at 1.9mg that would mean, if I follow your 10mg intake, that I take 5 pills.

Correct?

Jennifer

Pretty much. Over here, Melatonin is sold in 1,3,5 & 10mg capsules. They sell them in numerous quantities for different dosages. Prices are all over the map, so I try to get the most capsules for the best price. Sometimes I’ll take a 3,5 or 10mg capsule, for whatever’s on sale.

(27-11-2022, 12:42 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Pretty much. Over here, Melatonin is sold in 1,3,5 & 10mg capsules. They sell them in numerous quantities for different dosages. Prices are all over the map, so I try to get the most capsules for the best price. Sometimes I’ll take a 3,5 or 10mg capsule, for whatever’s on sale.

So, what is the minimum for it to be effective?
And what's your source for vitamin C and D3? Just what do you eat?
And for the diet you would replace oranges and apples with which fruit?

Jennifer

I believe that Lotus has posted in the Project-X thread that the minimum Melatonin to take with MSM is 3mg but I think she said to take up to 10mg. My current batch of Melatonin is 10mg.

As far as fruit goes, I stopped eating fruits because of all the sugar content. I do eat a lot of Kale, as it’s one of the most nutrient dense foods on earth. It’s loaded with nutrition. (Picrel)

But I take a multivitamin made from natural food sources. I got rid of the synthetic vitamins we had on hand.

I also blend one whole lemon in eight ounces of water because the lemon pulp has 5x more Vitamin C than the juice alone. I’ll use stevia to sweeten the bitter blend.

Do a search on Dr. Berg’s YouTube channel for Vitamin C. His videos are pretty amazing on how this vitamin helps our body with our skin and connective tissue, cartilage & collagen, etc.

I do have a large bottle of Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, but it’s not a complete source. It’s an incomplete version if you will. It’s not whole, but I keep it as a back up. Once it’s gone though I’m not going to buy anymore Ascorbic Acid.

Best of Luck to you.

Rolling out of bed boobies. I’m still feeling growing pains. I’m loving my profile more & more. My hair is getting longer. I desperately want laser & electrolysis, but that’s going to have to wait. Meanwhile subtle changes seem to be accelerating. After 4.5 years NBE and 2.5 years HRT, I guess it’s to be expected. Regardless, these changes are awesome and I hope they continue. I won’t be 100% satisfied until I get into Lotus & Lara range though LoL. Hopefully one day but until then, I’m sticking with the Lotus plan <3.

(27-11-2022, 05:09 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Rolling out of bed boobies. I’m still feeling growing pains. I’m loving my profile more & more. My hair is getting longer. I desperately want laser & electrolysis, but that’s going to have to wait. Meanwhile subtle changes seem to be accelerating. After 4.5 years NBE and 2.5 years HRT, I guess it’s to be expected. Regardless, these changes are awesome and I hope they continue. I won’t be 100% satisfied until I get into Lotus & Lara range though LoL. Hopefully one day but until then, I’m sticking with the Lotus plan <3.

They look great. Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 05:09 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Rolling out of bed boobies. I’m still feeling growing pains. I’m loving my profile more & more. My hair is getting longer. I desperately want laser & electrolysis, but that’s going to have to wait. Meanwhile subtle changes seem to be accelerating. After 4.5 years NBE and 2.5 years HRT, I guess it’s to be expected. Regardless, these changes are awesome and I hope they continue. I won’t be 100% satisfied until I get into Lotus & Lara range though LoL. Hopefully one day but until then, I’m sticking with the Lotus plan <3.

Bed Boobs (that's cute), looking good Stevenator, you have about 4-5 cups in breast growth, there's no denying that. Keep working your program and good things will follow, I'm confident you'll get there.  Big Grin Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon