Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Gabrielle - I’m still trying to decipher. I know she has a lot going on in her life right now, so it might have been nervous energy. I think she’s noticed my growth for the last several years, tbh. It’s not the first time I’ve caught her staring at mychest. 

Funny thing is, she used to have the major hots for me several years ago, but she was married to an old Vietnam Veteran and Harley Biker Dude, so that was one married woman I wisely chose not to pursue lol.

(08-10-2022, 02:04 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(08-10-2022, 10:15 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Yesterday, the wife & I went to a popular local historic landmark to visit a new installation. I purposefully wore a tight fitting shirt that left no doubt I have boobs. Zero looks lol. We went to a restaurant bar across the street to relax after all the walking and I ran into an old co-worker. He didn’t even notice, either. 

Having two beers for the first time in four months left me wanting more, so we decided to stop at the American Legion near the house. Knowing I’d be going into a potentially hostile place if “outed”, I decided to stop first and change shirts. 

I put on an old jersey that is fairly concealing, and hit the bar. We sat near an old widow woman friend of ours and the whole time she stared at mychest non-stop. We saw several other old friends who kept their distance, so the jury is still out on that. Weird.

But, this banging headache this morning is always a good reminder why I don’t drink anymore.

Rolleyes

Not much of a friend if she was that in polite. You dont do that. I think she was really envious, as yours are bigger than hers. Lol
MDR.
I agree with Gabrielle sometimes I find that some women have smaller breasts than us men can have with plants.
Not just any plants, but plants nonetheless.

John (jeans)

>Plants

Every day I drink a cup of tea, consisting of Red Reishi Mushroom, Spearmint, Red Clover & Green Tea. I add a splash of Fresh Lemon Juice. 

At night I drink an elixir of sorts consisting of Premium Olive Oil, Fresh Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cayenne Pepper, Ceylon Cinnamon, and a teaspoon of Raw Honey.

I swear after I drink the elixir, I literally feel myboobs straining against mybra. 

In the summer, I keep a pot of Spearmint growing and I'll grab a handful of leaves daily to munch on. In the winter, I use Red Clover as a cover crop to regenerate my growing soil that heaving feeding summer fruiting crops pull nutrients from the soil. It really is a magical process. 

I’ll routinely grab a handful of fresh growing Red Clover leaves and munch on them. Red Clover is very sweet and it’s actually delicious. After a couple of days of eating red clover, myboobs definitely feel more full. If I eat more than a handful of fresh Red Clover, then it can upset my stomach. FYI.

Hello Stevenator,

I would like to buy a kilt of the utilikilt type on Amazon.fr.

As you sometimes wear a kilt, you will be able to advise me.
I am 105cm (41.33) in the belly (navel), 100cm (39.37) waist, 106cm (41.73) hip.
I am 172cm (5.64) tall, 92Kg (202.82).

And while we're at it 103cm (40.55) under the breasts and 119cm (46.85) at the breasts.

What size do you recommend for a kilt? (Even in US size, I would convert)
And for women's clothes, what size for women do you take compared to your size for men?

If I inspire some, I also find my inspiration among you.

Stay safe

John (Jean)

Hello Jean, 

Yes, I am a skirt & kilt enthusiast. However my kilts are not the traditional type of kilt. Those are big, bulky, heavy and in my mind try to overcompensate for the fact they’re not a skirt. It gets to be comical and cartoonish at that point to me. 

Mine have two pockets on the side, which are great for a wallet & mobile cell phone. It also comes with snaps which convert the kilt into shorts. I’ve found this useful to deal with the many close minded people I live near if I want to make a quick run to the store without changing. 

I chose my three kilts from Purple Rain Skirts out of Oregon. They’re quite pricey for what they actually are, and they’re basically an ultra light polyester & spandex skirt, with the built in flap as to not flash everyone when you sit down. I wear them all the time when I’m working in the yard. I’ve even worn them in Florida when on vacation at the coast. 

My criteria for a kilt is more like a skirt, and ultra light weight fabric. Unfortunately, it’s very, very difficult to find. I wish you the best of success in this venture. 

As far as sizes go, this I’ve found to be a hit & miss gamble. One manufacturer’s sizes can be difficult from another’s. So ordering online can be a pain because sometimes you’ll order & return a few times before you find something that actually fits. 

While I’ve worn skirts for years, three of mine came from a local thrift shop used clothing store. My favorite skirt is a black A-Line polyester cotton blend that stops just above the knee. It is a very comfortable garment. 

My measurements are somewhat on the larger size. Although I’ve lost 40 lbs this past year, I still have a ways to go. I did lose breast size when I dropped sugar & carbohydrates from mydiet, but I believe I quickly started adding breast size again because this Program from Lotus is so specific in growing breasts. I swear by it.

Myband is 44, mybust is 49
Mywaist is 44, myhips are 51

I typically wear a size 3x in men for extra comfort. I could get away with a 2X, I just like the extra room and I don’t like tight clothes. 

I used to be almost 6’0” tall. I’m now 5’9”. The pelvic tilt is real. My shoe size dropped from a 12 to a 10.5 

So, I can’t really give a specific women’s US size. Some things are 3x, some are 4x. Some women’s sizes can be a 22 and others an 18. It’s very frustrating. For instance, right now I’m wearing Hanes brand, “Just My Size” 4X Top, but the same brand shorts are a 3x. I wear a size 10 panty and my bra is a 4x. An almost identical bra that I bought last year shows a size 3x and this 4x is a little tight. 

I will say as you continue with HRT, women’s pants will fit you better, as your natural waistline will change. I’ve found that men’s t-shirts are tight on me, whereas women’s are typically cut with more room in the chest. 

While my summer clothes for running around doing errands etc are now all women’s Just My Size women’s brands, I chose this line as it’s fairly androgynous. It doesn’t scream women’s wear, yet it’s comfortably cut for a feminine body type. Liz Claiborne brand has nice T-shirts and shorts, too. Not overly feminine, but just enough. I doubt I’ll have the same success in choosing winter clothing.  

Best of luck to you going forward.

https://www.purplerainskirts.com/shop/ad...kilt-black

By the way, you should post your before, during & after photos on the new Breast Nexum Timeline, as it will showcase your wonderful gains.

Here is a profile photo showing the pelvic tilt that I obtained about 18 months into NBE. The side view also shows my current breast development. While I’m nowhere near as big as some of the other members here, I have to say that having breasts is absolutely wonderful.

Also, while this “is” a FaceApp photo, and I’m not comfortable just yet in showing my real face, I have to say that I was dumbfounded and astounded at how close to the real thing this actually looks like. Tbh, I think she’s kind of cute. 

That being said, I probably won’t leave this up very long.

(10-10-2022, 04:52 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Here is a profile photo showing the pelvic tilt that I obtained about 18 months into NBE. The side view also shows my current breast development. While I’m nowhere near as big as some of the other members here, I have to say that having breasts is absolutely wonderful.

Also, while this “is” a FaceApp photo, and I’m not comfortable just yet in showing my real face, I have to say that I was dumbfounded and astounded at how close to the real thing this actually looks like. Tbh, I think she’s kind of cute. 

That being said, I probably won’t leave this up very long.

She's is cute..."she" needs a name.  Wink

I got out for a walk in the park today. It’s amazing how much better it makes me feel overall afterwards. 

The weather has been lovely lately here in North Georgia. The leaves are just starting to turn and Autumn will be in full glory soon. I’m really looking forward to going to the Mountains the next two weekends. 

After our walk in nature today we went to the local farmers market to pick up fresh vegetables and while I was waiting to be served I literally felt the most disproving glare imaginable, and “if looks could kill” by an old biddy. 

While I used to be terrified if anyone knew I had boobs, I’m certainly not hiding them these days. In fact, I prefer tight shirts on such occasions. I’m not begging for attention, but I like the way they make ME feel. The disapproval from others isn’t easy to handle, but ignoring it has become much easier these days. 

Besides, it’s still my goal to have giant boobs one day, haha. Even if that never happens, I’m grateful for what I do have.

Thank you, Lotus.

It’s something I’ve given a lot of thought to over the years, but I just can’t seem to narrow one down.

There is absolutely nothing that would resemble my given name, as Steven is not my real name. It’s a take-off on an old Saturday Night Live skit.

I’m sort of partial to Kimberly, I’m just not ready to go there yet. Besides, I honestly feel more like a bull dyke lesbian and I don’t know any of them named Kimberly lol.

We’ll see . . . .

Awww I should get back into my hikes but I keep having one disaster after the next our oven blew up lol so I couldn't go out while it got installed and I could do with some serious fresh air and now its raining, I can't win  Dodgy

Oh I do that too go for fresh veggies I like in like deep suburban area in the UK I'm surrounded by 3 farms all in walking distance, we have a chicken farm, a potato farm and a fruit farm. All perfect I'm planning on digging up the garden and using plant pots and try and grow some of our own produce, I'm thinking simple like grape vines, tomato's, carrots/parsnips root veggies mainly and ofcourse potatoes! I've been a huge fan of Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon and I've been wanting to do it for ages :3

Honestly whatever makes you feel good is important cause in the end its our body and we live with it ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon