Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Back at it so soon? I'm not surprised... There are kind of people who have a tendency to feel so much better on estrogen dominance. There's a name for them too and you know it. Big Grin

LoL

---

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After being off HRT for a month, I decided I missed it too much and started back up last week. There seems to be marked improvement in just a week's time, so that is encouraging in itself.

My nipples seem to be growing too, and they've been hard nonstop for the past week. I'm probably going to look into some ways to get them to grow bigger here soon.

There appears to be a improvement in your nipple size.

(20-03-2024, 08:42 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  After being off HRT for a month, I decided I missed it too much and started back up last week. There seems to be marked improvement in just a week's time, so that is encouraging in itself.

My nipples seem to be growing too, and they've been hard nonstop for the past week. I'm probably going to look into some ways to get them to grow bigger here soon.

Those are some impressive nipples and areolas you developed!  I'd love to know your secret.

Best regards,
ChuckM

I'm definitely on a growth run right now, and I definitely love it, too. Myboobs have felt like they've been straining to grow this past week, so I don't think this run will be through for a while.

Sure  looks like you are having a growth spirt, your areola are amazing -- the size is so impressive.  Smile

You look incredible!

How do you feel after your time off?

Best
Owlie

Thank you, Owllee ...

I felt fine, but the last week of my break I started to get cranky when the estrogen withdrawal started kicking in. I responded well to the restart, but I always did get a boobie boost after a break.

It's been 4.5 years of NBE and in June it'll be four years of HRT. I'm happy where I am in my progress, but I always hope to get more bigger.

You're looking great and thanks for saying hello!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon