Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

I’m going to add a few things that stood out to me reading from 2016 in the Project-X Thread last night.

One of these I think is funny. I started wearing tight panties 24/7 back in early July, minus showers of course. But I’m convinced it’s had a minor effect with me. I’m at this point now where I feel naked without my bra, panties & skirt. 

There are lots of gems buried in the Project-X thread. It’s fun reading!

Hey Stevenator, that list could use an update, like reducing the teas down 1-2 cups per day. MSM 2-3g per day, exclude the astaxanthin and L-arganine.

Sorry to drift this thread, but reduce teas? Lotus are you talking about green tea?

I drank green tea daily for years when I found this site. Lately I’ve picked up some red clover tea which is absolutely delicious on its own. Spearmint Tea is a favorite but it’s got a strong taste. I got some Fenugreek tea a while back but I’m not drinking it now. I recently got some red reishi mushroom tea which is delicious, too. For giggles today I combined them all with hot water, adding a splash of lemon and a teaspoon of unfiltered raw honey. It wasn’t bad, tbh. 

For years my tea drinking was lazy. I’d just drop a tea bag in a glass of water and just drink off of it all day. Hot water is better though.

(23-09-2022, 11:13 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  Sorry to drift this thread, but reduce teas? Lotus are you talking about green tea?

4 cups of green tea down to 1--2 is reasonable, reducing the water consumption of 6-8 bottles of filtered water is also reasonable, we're not camels.  Big Grin

I like what Dr. Berg said about water intake, revising it down from the old norm. He said to drink water when you’re thirsty. When your thirst is quenched, then stop. 

I used to drink a pot of coffee every day many years ago. Now it’s 1-2 cups max. Same goes for green tea. I drank it all day long. I cut back when one of the panels on my blood work registered too high that read the chemical reaction to green tea. So I’m at about 2 cups now. I recently added red reishi tea and I’m keeping it 2 cups, too. 

My old friends used to have a saying about me that if it’s worth doing, I’m going to over do it lol but NBE taught me moderation. It took a while for it to sink in, though! 

Thank you for guiding my posts, Lotus. Keeping it between the lines, so to speak. I really appreciate it.

This post is probably targeted to the American audience ....

One thing that I learned when I first started looking into keto type diets is they recommend you keep your daily intake of carbohydrates under 25 grams. I grabbed the hamburger buns in our kitchen to have a look at the label and I was shocked. One store brand hamburger bun has 25 grams of carbs in it. 

They say on Keto to take the amount of fiber in a product and subtract it from the carbs to get your total net carbs. Sometimes this can be a huge advantage. For this hamburger bun with 25 grams of carbs, guess how many grams of fiber it has? That’s right. ZERO. Not to mention they’re loaded with high fructose corn syrup and seed oils. 

We used to live to eat hamburgers once a week. I’d have two & sometimes three a night. It’s things like this that make you realize how fat you can get w/o realizing it. 

Thankfully we’ve been able to find high fiber low carb buns and tortilla wraps. I really have to thank the wife for getting creative in that aspect. 

Just something to think about that’s been in my brain all night.

(24-09-2022, 06:53 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  This post is probably targeted to the American audience ....

One thing that I learned when I first started looking into keto type diets is they recommend you keep your daily intake of carbohydrates under 25 grams. I grabbed the hamburger buns in our kitchen to have a look at the label and I was shocked. One store brand hamburger bun has 25 grams of carbs in it. 

They say on Keto to take the amount of fiber in a product and subtract it from the carbs to get your total net carbs. Sometimes this can be a huge advantage. For this hamburger bun with 25 grams of carbs, guess how many grams of fiber it has? That’s right. ZERO. Not to mention they’re loaded with high fructose corn syrup and seed oils. 

We used to live to eat hamburgers once a week. I’d have two & sometimes three a night. It’s things like this that make you realize how fat you can get w/o realizing it. 

Thankfully we’ve been able to find high fiber low carb buns and tortilla wraps. I really have to thank the wife for getting creative in that aspect. 

Just something to think about that’s been in my brain all night.

Another Dr. Berg video popped up in my YT feed this morning on 7 healthiest foods...had hamburger on the list, lol. No doubt he's not eating the buns!

I’m unsure your of reservations. All his protein recommendations are 3-6 ounce portions. I certainly don’t follow his advice 110% of the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon