Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Thank you, Lotus!

Heart

Lotus is a Genius.
That is All.

Loving RR & DIM.

DIM ???

(30-11-2022, 09:11 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  DIM ???

Diindolyl-methane the active ingredient in cruciferous vegetables. Helps with hormone balance and allot of other things. It's a supplement 

I'll will be posting follow up information on DIM tonight.  Hug

Been using DIM since the early spring, I find it an effective male hormone blocker/disrupter; previously I was just using Reishi and it wasn't doing the job (at least not in the spring), adding DIM really helped, a good compliment to PM (if you don't want your male bits to get in the way).

It wasn't easy to source in the UK so I go to iHerb, they have a lot of brands & variants, the Jarrow DIM plus Calcium is personally recommended (but a bit expensive).

On a side note, I find DIM also helps reduce background levels of stress hormones.

(01-12-2022, 07:18 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  Been using DIM since the early spring, I find it an effective male hormone blocker/disrupter; previously I was just using Reishi and it wasn't doing the job (at least not in the spring), adding DIM really helped, a good compliment to PM (if you don't want your male bits to get in the way).

It wasn't easy to source in the UK so I go to iHerb, they have a lot of brands & variants, the Jarrow DIM plus Calcium is personally recommended (but a bit expensive).

On a side note, I find DIM also helps reduce background levels of stress hormones.

Hi,

It is very easy to obtain here in the UK, use Google chrome and type it into the search engine and several optiions come up, for instance Piping Rock sell it, also use Amazon they sell it, it is just a matter of which brand you want.

Question for you, what does it do to enhance growth.
Wishes
Liz

JA - That’s interesting information about your experience with DIM. Ever since I started taking it, I know I’ve had a noticeable & remarkable drop in Cortisol, (the stress hormone).

I added RR to my program ‘after’ I started taking DIM and it seemed like I then noticed an immediate boost in breast growth. So, I’m loving this addition of DIM & RR to my program.

As Lotus pointed out last night on the Project-X Thread, research has shown that DIM is similar to Bicalutamide, which blows me away. Hence my above list that Lotus is a genius.

Liz, I apologize that I missed your previous comment above. What did I do wrong early on in my program?

I ignored vital parts of the NBE protocol. I took too high of a dose of PM in the beginning. I didn’t use an AA and I ignored a proper diet.

Most of all I ignored a proper exercise program and this is something that everyone of us here needs to adhere to. Mainly because as we age, our Growth Hormone plummets and GH is vital for breast development. That’s basically it.

While I love myboobs, I’ll be the first to admit that they aren’t the prettiest things in the world. But, I saunter on ....

(01-12-2022, 01:17 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  
(01-12-2022, 07:18 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  Been using DIM since the early spring, I find it an effective male hormone blocker/disrupter; previously I was just using Reishi and it wasn't doing the job (at least not in the spring), adding DIM really helped, a good compliment to PM (if you don't want your male bits to get in the way).

Hi,

It is very easy to obtain here in the UK, use Google chrome and type it into the search engine and several optiions come up, for instance Piping Rock sell it, also use Amazon they sell it, it is just a matter of which brand you want.

Question for you, what does it do to enhance growth.
Wishes
Liz

Piping Rock are in The USA. (NY)   Crying

(30-11-2022, 11:46 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Diindolyl-methane the active ingredient in cruciferous vegetables. Helps with hormone balance and allot of other things. It's a supplement 

Re: Diindolylmethane the active ingredient in cruciferous vegetables

Stevenator can get the benefits of eating broccoli, without having to eat broccoli!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon