Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

(25-11-2022, 12:46 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Now that Thanksgiving is over in the US, here’s a little reminder for those dieters out there haha. I don’t know about you, but I stuffed myself yesterday. I ate foods I haven’t touched in six months or longer. It’s back to the greens today lol.

Love broccoli, even raw! 

Made sautéed fresh green beans in crushed garlic yesterday (among other things, yum).

Lately I’ve been steaming broccoli with kale and drizzling them with olive oil & lemon. Yum!

Here are my post-thanksgiving day udders. I wish that I had a more better defined under boob, but I attribute that to me not following a proper NBE program earlier on. Mistakes were made and I shall live with them, but regardless, I LOVE MYBOOBS!
I swear, these are the best things, ever!

(25-11-2022, 08:03 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Here are my post-thanksgiving day udders. I wish that I had a more better defined under boob, but I attribute that to me not following a proper NBE program earlier on. Mistakes were made and I shall live with them, but regardless, I LOVE MYBOOBS!

They are the best things ever Smile

Thank you!

Blush

I laughed when I saw the translation of "udders"

Good Thanksgiving Steve.

Jennifer

Cool

(25-11-2022, 08:03 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Here are my post-thanksgiving day udders. I wish that I had a more better defined under boob, but I attribute that to me not following a proper NBE program earlier on. Mistakes were made and I shall live with them, but regardless, I LOVE MYBOOBS!
Hi,

Again great post's, I am curious what mistakes did you make in your development, what would you have done differntly?
Liz

Great picture of your udders.

Thank you MT! I hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon