Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Star 

Right now I’m growing beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, collards, kale, onions & radishes.

I don’t drink the ACV, but I do put it in my homemade salad dressing. I drink lemon juice everyday in my reishi & green tea. I put Tumeric, Cayenne Pepper & Ceylon Cinnamon in everything.

We hit a warm spell this week. Short skirts & shirts are the dress if the day. Love it.

(07-11-2022, 01:53 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  We hit a warm spell this week. Short skirts & shirts are the dress if the day. Love it.

Hi Stevenator you look fantastic in your pic, very nice indeed
Mishelle

Thank You, Mishelle.
I appreciate that very much!

Stevenator,
I think that I asked you for bra pics a long time ago. Thank you! Very nice.

There is no, a woman without breasts witch a bra, as sexy as she is, cannot compete with a man with breasts and a bra.

John (Jean)

Hi there Stevieray Wink even though you dropped the P4 I don't think you lost any volume, imho. Great support sports bra, looks good on you.  Heart

Stevie Ray ... Haha

Thanks for the compliment!
I appreciate it very much!

I’m popping in to give a reminder to stop taking products that contain calcium carbonate. The stuff is horrible for our bodies, yet it’s widely consumed.

Calcium carbonate is basically limestone. It’s rocks or cement and is very difficult for our bodies to absorb. The small percentage that is actually used winds up calcifying our arteries. It increases our chances for heart attack & stroke up to 30%.

Calcium carbonate is a main component of synthetic vitamins. Just shaking a bottle of these pills sounds like you’re shaking a bottle of rocks. The bottle feels like it weighs several pounds, too. Swallowing one of these pills usually takes effort because they’re so big & heavy. The stuff is bad news.

Much better source of calcium is calcium citrate, and calcium from food sources.

While I’m on the subject of things to avoid, stop eating products that contain seed oils, particularly cotton seed oil.

(10-11-2022, 02:10 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I’m popping in to give a reminder to stop taking products that contain calcium carbonate. The stuff is horrible for our bodies, yet it’s widely consumed.

Calcium carbonate is basically limestone. It’s rocks or cement and is very difficult for our bodies to absorb. The small percentage that is actually used winds up calcifying our arteries. It increases our chances for heart attack & stroke up to 30%.

Calcium carbonate is a main component of synthetic vitamins. Just shaking a bottle of these pills sounds like you’re shaking a bottle of rocks. The bottle feels like it weighs several pounds, too. Swallowing one of these pills usually takes effort because they’re so big & heavy. The stuff is bad news.

Much better source of calcium is calcium citrate, and calcium from food sources.

While I’m on the subject of things to avoid, stop eating products that contain seed oils, particularly cotton seed oil.

Are we talking about products like This?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon