Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Rare update. Nothing real to report other than my hair is getting longer. Haha.

I did recently drop P4 and noticed my DHT shot up. I added Reishi Mushroom and I could almost instantly tell it got squashed again. Hoping to add more P4 by January.

4.5 YRS NBE - 2.4 YRS HRT

(05-11-2022, 10:22 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Rare update. Nothing real to report other than my hair is getting longer. Haha.

I did recently drop P4 and noticed my DHT shot up. I added Reishi Mushroom and I could almost instantly tell it got squashed again. Hoping to add more P4 by January.

4.5 YRS NBE - 2.4 YRS HRT
Always enjoy your updates.

Hello Stevenator.

Hey! what is "P4"

John (John)

MashTenn - Thank you very much.

Jean - P4 is micronized progesterone

My pharma program was E2/P4 and all the supporting herbs. I was drinking a tea of one bag each of RR, Spearmint & Green Tea, but when I stopped P4 I noticed for the first time in ages that my leg hair and beard accelerated.

When I added a 2nd Reishi Tea bag while I waited for a 300 count bottle of Reishi capsules to be delivered, it immediately squashed DHT again. My legs are baby butt smooth again. The Red Reishi Mushroom capsules are great. They really do help.

Here lately myboobs are finally starting to look a little better. They actually feel like they’re still getting bigger and I’m loving them so much these days. I know I’m nowhere near as big as the main players here on this board, but I’m very grateful for what I’ve got.

I still do the full accompanying program and fingers are crossed for that 2nd growth spurt. I’m absolutely convinced the liver cleanse diet program is helping.

(05-11-2022, 06:45 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  MashTenn - Thank you very much.

Jean - P4 is micronized progesterone

My pharma program was E2/P4 and all the supporting herbs. I was drinking a tea of one bag each of RR, Spearmint & Green Tea, but when I stopped P4 I noticed for the first time in ages that my leg hair and beard accelerated.

When I added a 2nd Reishi Tea bag while I waited for a 300 count bottle of Reishi capsules to be delivered, it immediately squashed DHT again. My legs are baby butt smooth again. The Red Reishi Mushroom capsules are great. They really do help.

Here lately myboobs are finally starting to look a little better. They actually feel like they’re still getting bigger and I’m loving them so much these days. I know I’m nowhere near as big as the main players here on this board, but I’m very grateful for what I’ve got.

I still do the full accompanying program and fingers are crossed for that 2nd growth spurge. I’m absolutely convinced the liver cleanse diet program is helping.

Very clear, thanks for the explanation.

You’re welcome

Vitamin C is essential to build Collagen. I try to get Vitamin C from natural sources vs Ascorbic Acid which is an incomplete version. I also take MSM with Melatonin at night before bed.

Cut out hidden sugars in your diet. Start eating cruciferous vegetables to help clean excess fat from your liver.

(06-11-2022, 12:49 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Cut out hidden sugars in your diet. Start eating cruciferous vegetables to help clean excess fat from your liver.
In addition to Cruciferous vegetables, Apple Cider Vinegar, and bitter greens, especially Kale, but also Parsley.
Can do a Kale Shake once per day per Dr. Eric Berg (YouTube channel). His doctor cert is from being a chiropractor, but he seems pretty good at hunting down nutritional things these days.
I haven't yet had a follow-up with the MD, but I had a fatty liver, and now it FEELS (so, subjective) better.
But need an ultrasound to check it out.

Hi, just watched his clip, that's on my drink list as we grow our own kale, and the benefits from drinking it will help my health issues, flush out those toxins from meds.
Thank you, Mishelle Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon