Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT

(07-01-2023, 08:00 PM)Johanez Wrote:  
(07-01-2023, 07:30 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Very nice breasts. They look very shapely and perky

Thankies, Ben! I am very happy with my progress so far... Hopefully, there will be several more cup sizes before my development is finished.
Well if lotus is any indication of what can be achieved then there should be no problem achieving your goal given enough time

Good Morning Ladies!

Just a quick update while I am doing my pumping routine... or as alot of you call it - Noogling. My breasts always feel quite full after the 1st 30 mins, but they also seem to feel alot fuller after I do the full routine. My pumping routine is a total of 2-1/2 hours and I just love the effect. I have noticed that I am starting to fill a C-cup nicely, but I still wear my B-cup as I find the cleavage rather naughty, specially when I wear a low cut top... hehehe.

I've noticed my areola have started to increase in diameter around my nipples... we at least I think so... or maybe a bit of wishful thinking? lol...

Anyway, just a quick update... nothing much going on.

L8rs! Jo.

Hello Everyone!!

Here I am... 8 months into HRT and so far I am feeling great!

I've been waiting patiently for my GRS confirmation... I have no doubt that the bureaucracy will want me to jump thru more of their hoops and have to cut thru some more red tape... but I did have a video conference with the Surgeon. Seems one step forward, then two steps back, lol.

I asked my Doctor about trying Royal Jelly... he consulted with the Herbalist, and between the two of them have concluded that at least trying Royal Jelly would not be detrimental... so why not!

I've ordered some Royal Jelly and it should be a few weeks before it arrives... until then I will continue my PM and RR in addition to my regular HRT doses. I have the usual "Heated" feeling(s) along with tingling everyday... I guess it is a sign of some development, even if I do not notice any physical or visual. My measurements have not changed, but I have noticed I am shedding a few pounds. A bit of vanity, perhaps... but it sure gives a bit of mental boost.

More to follow, for sure! I do appreciate everyone's comments and feedback.
Jo

Best of luck with your GRS confirmation!!

well, I had quite a pleasant surprise with my breast pumping (most here call if Noogling)... my breasts have remained swollen and quite plump even between pumping sessions... which I have been doing 3 times a week now. I am now fully into a C-cup and completely overflowing a B-cup... so I've only been wearing my Sports Bras every day. I wear my c-cup bras when I really want to add a touch of complete femininity to my undergarments.

Poking myself has led to alot of muttered curse words for being so careless... and thankfully, no visible bruises. LOL... The "Girls" feel quite free when I let them out of their Prison in the early evening... lol

Ok, more to follow and possibly some update pictures in the near future, but for now... the "Girls" are behaving quite well and feel great!

Jo

Well, it's been a busy week for me... I received the Royal Jelly I ordered, and my doctor has also started me on an additional prescription to my HRT with Progesterone Creame. I'm not sure which is making a greater impact, but my breasts have started to feel alot fuller.

I'm still waiting patiently for my GRS confirmation... but while I'm waiting, I am continuing with my entire routine of combined HRT and NBE.

More to follow soon!
Jo

well, after my latest doctor's appointment, it looks like the earliest I'll be able to have my GRS is April 2024... it is what it is, but it still sucks having to wait even longer.

on another note, supply issues with prescription Estradiol... my doctor is prescribing me with the "Patch" now instead of gel... it is what it is, but is also sucks... not as bad as having to wait another year for GRS, but at least I can continue developing my breasts.

ok... enough about all that, it is what it is... things will get back to some semblance of "NORMAL", hopefully sooner than later. As my doctor so eloquently stated it - "The bigger my breasts get, the more likely I will be perceived as feminine..." .

L8rs!
Jo

Heyas!!

well, here I am at a full 9 months since starting HRT, and I am very pleased with what has been happening. So with no further delay, here is a quick photo update of my breast development!

I am very pleased so far and this is just the beginning! whoohoo!

Jo

hello johanez

It's quite an adventure, a great adventure.

Congratulations on your progress, little by little, the woman asserts herself, and is more and more present.

2024 will be a big year for you.
For me it may be in 2025

Kisses Johanez Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks Jennifer!

Yes, it appears so far that 2024 will be happening... hopefully.

Jo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon