Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT

(11-11-2022, 03:01 PM)Johanez Wrote:  Just a quick update...

Been having some swelling and soreness... my breast buds have noticeably grown and are now fully projecting.

3000mg PM (split 1500mg X2 daily)
6000mg RR (split 2000mg X3 daily)
3mg Estradiol (split 1.5mg X2 daily)

Still under strict medical supervision with a medical exam once a week. Personally, I think my doctor just wants to see me topless... lol.

The measurements do not lie, but at the same time, it seems that a c-cup is too big and a b-cup is just a bit too small, so I've been going braless alot of late. lol.

I have been cupping regularly, with X2 daily 30 min routines with a 180ml cup, which I am starting to fill quite nicely... at least I think so.

OK, more to follow...
Jo

we love ro see your progress x

(12-11-2022, 04:04 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  we love to see your progress x

Thankies! I may post some pictures once I get past a bit of dysphoria...

Jo

Just a quick update...

So much has been going on, but that's a whole novel in itself and not worthy of mention here. Boobies? I'm glad you all asked.

I did my measurements this morning and found my band size is down to 40.5 inches, and my bust is up a 1/2 inch to almost 47 inches now. I am fully filling a B-cup bra... but it really doesn't look like I have really gained or grown a whole lot... The number do not lie, so any improvement is at least a step forward, even if it doesn't feel like it.

A bit of dysphoria, as the possibility for having my GRS is once again being pushed back due to waiting lists for ALL surgeries with doctors and nurses working around the flu season, and other things taking a higher priority... So I am back to the waiting game once more.

More to follow, I am sure.
Jo

Congrats on your growth! Big Grin

(12-11-2022, 05:24 PM)Johanez Wrote:  
(12-11-2022, 04:04 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  we love to see your progress x

Thankies! I may post some pictures once I get past a bit of dysphoria...

Jo

take your time. Remember, no one is judging you on here. After all, we are here for the same reason. Or so i hope

Happy Christmas

Hope everyone is staying healthy during this holiday season! As for me, I am doing well... all things considered of course.

I will be back with an update early in the new year... L8rs!

Jo

Happy New Years, Everyone!

well, I guess this is my first update of the year... I did my measurements today. My Band size is a solid 40.5 inches and my Bust measures 47.5 inches. Ok, the numbers do not lie... but I think the bra size calculator is lying, lol. According to the calculator, I should be a DDD cup, but I must honestly admit, that I am still wearing my size 40B bra. I have noticed the cups are rather full, but most definitely NOT yet a C-cup... not by any stretch of my imagination, lol...

With my latest round of tests and exams now done, my doctor has decided that my estradiol should be increased to 4.0g a day. Nothing yet to report, but I have noticed that familiar "Tingling" feeling in the area immediately beneath my nipples. From time to time I also feel a slight "Heating" sensation. While my breasts seem to have not gained, nor decreased to any noticeable amount, I have noticed my breasts feel quite swollen and I have to be careful not to bump into anything, or I start cursing enough to make a sailor blush... lol.

PM and RR have remained the same at 3000mg PM and 6000mg RR... I'm starting to notice the firmness and protrusion, with alot of sensitivity. I guess only time will tell if my breast growth will be slow and steady or happen in short spurts.

Anyway, Wishing everyone a Happy New Years and I will once again jump back, so others may also share their New Years News!

Toodles!
Jo

I've been feeling alot less dysphoric lately... so I decided to get some progress pictures done.

Your thoughts & comments?
Jo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice brests. They look very shaply and perky

(07-01-2023, 07:30 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Very nice breasts. They look very shapely and perky

Thankies, Ben! I am very happy with my progress so far... Hopefully, there will be several more cup sizes before my development is finished.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon