Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT

>I guess the Boobie Fairy visits me in my sleep...

That’s exactly when it happens!  

Big Grin

Although a shot of olive oil, lemon, acv, cayenne & cinnamon elixir gives you a nice boost during the day! 

(04-10-2022, 12:45 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  >I guess the Boobie Fairy visits me in my sleep...

Big Grin

Although a shot of olive oil, lemon, acv, cayenne & cinnamon elixir gives you a nice boost during the day! 
Stevie:

if I can catch the boobie fairy in the act, maybe I can get sprinkled with a healthy dose of magic dust... hehehe.

Jo

Be sure to take MSM & Melatonin at bedtime. The stuff really does work.

(05-10-2022, 06:25 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Be sure to take MSM & Melatonin at bedtime. The stuff really does work.

Yes this one's confirmed to do magic. Wink Along with MSM, add vitamin D3 and calcium too, they work together nicely.

(05-10-2022, 06:19 PM)Johanez Wrote:  
(04-10-2022, 12:45 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  >I guess the Boobie Fairy visits me in my sleep...

Big Grin

Stevie:

if I can catch the boobie fairy in the act, maybe I can get sprinkled with a healthy dose of magic dust... hehehe.

Jo

Oh careful, I think Lara caught her in the act and shaked her causing all the magic dust to fall on her  Big Grin

(05-10-2022, 06:30 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(05-10-2022, 06:25 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Be sure to take MSM & Melatonin at bedtime. The stuff really does work.

Yes this one's confirmed to do magic. Wink Along with MSM, add vitamin D3 and calcium too, they work together nicely.

Even with me sleeping like a rock maybe I should really consider adding Melatonin to my regime, I mean it's in the name Tongue

Just a quick update...

Been having some swelling and soreness... my breast buds have noticeably grown and are now fully projecting.

3000mg PM (split 1500mg X2 daily)
6000mg RR (split 2000mg X3 daily)
3mg Estradiol (split 1.5mg X2 daily)

Still under strict medical supervision with a medical exam once a week. Personally, I think my doctor just wants to see me topless... lol.

The measurements do not lie, but at the same time, it seems that a c-cup is too big and a b-cup is just a bit too small, so I've been going braless alot of late. lol.

I have been cupping regularly, with X2 daily 30 min routines with a 180ml cup, which I am starting to fill quite nicely... at least I think so.

OK, more to follow...
Jo

Measurements are a weird thing for me, too. Thanks for saying hello!

I thought there was no point in taking PM and estradiol together  ?????

John (Jean/?????)

(11-11-2022, 10:26 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  I thought there was no point in taking PM and estradiol together  ?????

John (Jean/?????)
PM has other benefits which the Estradiol alone does not provide... also, my doctor is fully aware I am on both and see no problem with the dosages, nor interactions between the two...

Jo

(11-11-2022, 04:24 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Measurements are a weird thing for me, too. Thanks for saying hello!
Welkies!
Jo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon