Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobies Adventure on HRT

Heya Ladies!

It has been a while since I have posted any updates... I seem to have hit a plateau as far as my breast development goes, but I am still sticking to me schedule and routines. On a positive note, my doctor has been encouraging me to continue. As the saying goes, "Slow and steady".

It has been a journey so far, and I have been noticing the subtle changes. I have also purchased a new "Beauty Machine" in order to maintain my schedule without having to wait for the batteries to recharge.

I am still on Estradiol (now month 20) and I have had one very pleasant side effect from hormone therapy... I have not had a single major flare-up from my Fibromyalgia... and physically, I feel fantastic! I have not felt this good in years, so if anything I have found some relieve from all the sore muscles I have had to endure for 30 plus years.

More updates and maybe a few pictures sometime soon.

*HUGGLES* Jo

Heyas!

Just a quick update... my doctor has decided that he wants to add Spironolactone to my regular prescription of Oestrogel... and perhaps after a month or three, to also add Progesterone on a cycle... Here's to progress! lol

Jo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon