Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out

Wow, so that 20lbs of weight loss basically got converted into 3 inches of new breast growth by the release of stored estrogen in your fat cells via aromatase. Congrats on the weight loss, it greatly improves your breast growth outcomes because there's correlation with increased weight (not say you or anyone here) comes the chance that more estrogen gets converted to E1 (Estrone) via Androstenedione conversion of aromatase, indeed, aromatase doesn't just convert just testosterone to estradiol. What this means is Estrone E1 is not the breast growth method you count on, it's E2 estradiol. 

This is really good news Vicky, congrats. It seems you're a fast grower. The hunger part is normal, it's tied to basic parts, the hypothalamus and an insulin response. Try to limit carbs and sugars, that's the two biggest obstacle in controlling hunger...carbs/sugars.

Thank you. And that is interesting. Did not know that. 

My wife and I have completely changed our diets. Even cutting out Alcohol. Have not really eaten or drank any sugar in the past month. Rarely any red meat. 

Mostly drink lemon water and a lot of green tea. We are also drinking hot tea every day. 

We have been doing Yoga 4-5 times a week as well. At a studio.

My RR will finally be here tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon