Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibolone in UK - anyone ever come across this or use it for breast growth ?

Heart 

Hi everyone,
I was attracted to an article on the BBC website yesterday about HRT treatment.

Hormone replacement therapy and menopause: What you need to know about HRT

The article carries on and looks at alternatives to HRT. One alternative mentioned is a drug called Tibolone, it seems to work by mimicking the activity of oestrogen and progesterone.

I did a quick look up on Superdrug - a UK high street chemist here

It seems to be quite promising in theory , but has anyone heard of it or used it  ? I treid searching on here for Tribolone on here but nothing came up.

I also saw another article yesterday too which looks very encouraging too ...

Post-menopause HRT treatment to be sold over the counter in UK

love chloe xxxx

***edit*** ..sorry Tibolone comes under the trade name Livial .... again came up with zero results searching on here . xxx

I saw the same artical and thought the same.
I guess its too new to the market for NBE, but certainly worth looking into.

(10-09-2022, 10:19 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I saw the same artical and thought the same.
I can feel myself turning into a .....lab rat  ....ha ha ha ha giggles xxxx

(10-09-2022, 06:19 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  
(10-09-2022, 10:19 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I saw the same artical and thought the same.
So does that mean your taking it?

(10-09-2022, 11:39 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
I'd like to try it for 6 months and see what happens , but at the moment i'm on PM & RR. Looks fairly straight forward to get some in the uk now. xxx

(11-09-2022, 12:04 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  
I'd like to try it for 6 months and see what happens , but at the moment i'm on PM & RR. Looks fairly straight forward to get some in the uk now. xxx
I saw the news articles on the beeb and initially started wondering, much as you all have. Rolleyes However then it went on to say that it would be OTC after consultation with the phramacist for appropriate usage, so I guess that pretty much knocks it out for us ( unless you have a tame pharmacist!)

(13-09-2022, 06:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
I saw the news articles on the beeb and initially started wondering, much as you all have. Rolleyes However then it went on to say that it would be OTC after consultation with the phramacist for appropriate usage, so I guess that pretty much knocks it out for us ( unless you have a tame pharmacist!)
Hiya Pansy Mae xxxx
You can but it on line with an on-line consultancy , it's not so difficult to answer the questions correctly in order to place the order, at the end of the online consultancy just say you dont have a doctor so they wont be contacted. It seems online pharmacies are more interested in profits these days.

What i did find was on some sites, if the questions are answered incorrectly then an alternative product is offered at check-out.
love chloe xxxx

(13-09-2022, 09:47 AM)SweetChloe Wrote:  
(13-09-2022, 06:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(10-09-2022, 06:19 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  I can feel myself turning into a .....lab rat  ....ha ha ha ha giggles xxxx
Hiya Pansy Mae xxxx
You can but it on line with an on-line consultancy , it's not so difficult to answer the questions correctly in order to place the order, at the end of the online consultancy just say you dont have a doctor so they wont be contacted. It seems online pharmacies are more interested in profits these days.

What i did find was on some sites, if the questions are answered incorrectly then an alternative product is offered at check-out.
love chloe xxxx
Yeah, I did wonder about that but buying on line and then mail delivery is a bit of a no-no for me, for complicated reasons I won't go into.
good luck and keep us updted if you try it. Wink

While I have not considered hrt just yet and I'm still new to the community. Would someone be kind enough to breakdown of his this option would be effective for those of us in this journey? 

Like I think I get that we'd be using purely for the hormonal response to assist but how exactly? I am new, curious, and intrigued

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon