Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest "itching" / tingling after 2 days of PM cream?

(31-10-2022, 04:59 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(30-10-2022, 07:29 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Massage is good, it increases bloodflow to the breasts and nipple.  I have a homemade massager with a nubby attachment on my hitachi wand but I also use my fingers through out the day.  One way with your fingers is to have two to four fingers below the nipple and with the other hand two to four fingers about the nipple.  Rub is circular paterns and don't forget to do this on the sides of the breast too.  I press towards the nipple and can feel the mass that is developing.  You can use PC cream but it absorbs fast. 

I also have a breast pump i use sometimes but is not as effective as the hitachi and nubby attachment.  But it concentrates on the nipple and usually after about four minutes or so the nipple aches (not too bad).  It is a weird sensation.  Imagination is good too I believe this.  Sometimes I imagine I am nursing a baby when I do this and a deep feeling of serenity fills me

You can make an oil with PM powder and olive oil.  Mix about 5 tblesp of Olive oil and i teaspoon of PM in a jar, shake well and let chill in the fridge for at least three days.  I like to shake it at least once a day as it is in the fridge because it will seperate.  Another oil you can use is with essential oils Tea Tree, Lavendar and olive oil.  This doesn't need to infuse in the fridge like the PM does and if you use it before you sleep (for me) makes sleep seem better.

Be careful with the PM I have had a reaction where my chest tightens so I am always wary of this and will stop for awhile.  Even though these herbs are not perscription they can still mess you up if you are not being aware of any weird things happening to your body.
It will absorb just not immediately
Thanks. I put the PM cream and my nipples and chest and rub my nipples, hoping it will make me orgasm or get itchy nipples. I think that means I'm doing some sort of massage at least.

About olive oil - I thought I read that it doesnt get absorbed that well into the skin - as I was trying to see if it's possible to make DIY maca cream or fenugreek cream. People seemed to advise getting coconut oil or almond oil etc.

(02-11-2022, 04:03 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  
(31-10-2022, 04:59 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(30-10-2022, 07:29 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Massage is good, it increases bloodflow to the breasts and nipple.  I have a homemade massager with a nubby attachment on my hitachi wand but I also use my fingers through out the day.  One way with your fingers is to have two to four fingers below the nipple and with the other hand two to four fingers about the nipple.  Rub is circular paterns and don't forget to do this on the sides of the breast too.  I press towards the nipple and can feel the mass that is developing.  You can use PC cream but it absorbs fast. 

I also have a breast pump i use sometimes but is not as effective as the hitachi and nubby attachment.  But it concentrates on the nipple and usually after about four minutes or so the nipple aches (not too bad).  It is a weird sensation.  Imagination is good too I believe this.  Sometimes I imagine I am nursing a baby when I do this and a deep feeling of serenity fills me

You can make an oil with PM powder and olive oil.  Mix about 5 tblesp of Olive oil and i teaspoon of PM in a jar, shake well and let chill in the fridge for at least three days.  I like to shake it at least once a day as it is in the fridge because it will seperate.  Another oil you can use is with essential oils Tea Tree, Lavendar and olive oil.  This doesn't need to infuse in the fridge like the PM does and if you use it before you sleep (for me) makes sleep seem better.

Be careful with the PM I have had a reaction where my chest tightens so I am always wary of this and will stop for awhile.  Even though these herbs are not perscription they can still mess you up if you are not being aware of any weird things happening to your body.
It will absorb just not immediately
Thanks. I put the PM cream and my nipples and chest and rub my nipples, hoping it will make me orgasm or get itchy nipples. I think that means I'm doing some sort of massage at least.

About olive oil - I thought I read that it doesnt get absorbed that well into the skin - as I was trying to see if it's possible to make DIY maca cream or fenugreek cream. People seemed to advise getting coconut oil or almond oil etc.

I have looked a bit around in research, and it seems that coconut oil is a quite good one. However, without "penetration enhancers" none of "heavier" oils seem to go well through the skin. There have been quite much research in using essential oils as enhancers. I have therefore added small amount of lavender oil in my mixtures. Another enhancer would be DMSO as it is capable of helping both fat-soluble and water soluble stuff through the skin. Note, that those "enhancers" should be used in small quantities. I have used 2-5% lavender oil and/or up to 20% DMSO to avoid skin irritation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon