Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth only through massage and pumping?

(16-10-2022, 02:12 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  
(13-10-2022, 11:21 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  I only pump and have grown larger than a D cup.  Slow but it works!

[Image: shelf-bra-green.jpg]

Under bust - 37"
Bust - 44"

Ok wow... that's a huge success. I think it's so interesting how different pumping works for most here. Some feel almost nothing and then you get more then some get from pills.

Really no herbs?

(16-10-2022, 02:12 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  Ok wow... that's a huge success. I think it's so interesting how different pumping works for most here. Some feel almost nothing and then you get more then some get from pills.

Thanks! It's a lot of work and you have to keep at it but i love the results...

(17-10-2022, 01:12 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I am thinking about pumping. Would like something cheap . Seen a few on ebay, but wasnt sure if they be any good. They look like they are more acupuncture type. Canany one point me in right direction. On either ebay or aliexpress?

Just about any cheap breast vacuum pump system will work.  The lesser priced ones have cheaper pumps and will leak more.  But you can pull sufficient vacuum with your mouth and if you buy an air valve from a pet supply store and some decent vacuum hose from the autoparts store....  Domes are domes.   Personally I have maid all my systems from locally sources parts and have never bought anything online.

Here's an example of one of my DIY systems... https://ibb.co/album/N9MVwC

I have also created a number of Breast Stretching devices... https://ibb.co/album/RYBPRz

(17-10-2022, 01:14 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Really no herbs?

Nope! None, ever!! Only pumping.

(17-10-2022, 03:32 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  
(16-10-2022, 02:12 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  Ok wow... that's a huge success. I think it's so interesting how different pumping works for most here. Some feel almost nothing and then you get more then some get from pills.

Thanks!  It's a lot of work and you have to keep at it but i love the results...

(17-10-2022, 01:12 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I am thinking about pumping. Would like something cheap . Seen a few on ebay, but wasnt sure if they be any good. They look like they are more acupuncture type. Canany one point me in right direction. On either ebay or aliexpress?

Just about any cheap breast vacuum pump system will work.  The lesser priced ones have cheaper pumps and will leak more.  But you can pull sufficient vacuum with your mouth and if you buy an air valve from a pet supply store and some decent vacuum hose from the autoparts store....  Domes are domes.   Personally I have maid all my systems from locally sources parts and have never bought anything online.

Here's an example of one of my DIY systems...  https://ibb.co/album/N9MVwC

I have also created a number of Breast Stretching devices...  https://ibb.co/album/RYBPRz

(17-10-2022, 01:14 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Really no herbs?

Nope!  None, ever!!  Only pumping.

So before you started pumping, did you use Supple Nips? I read on a site this is a precursor before pumping?

(17-10-2022, 03:52 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So before you started pumping, did you use Supple Nips? I read on a site this is a precursor before pumping?

No. Just went straight into pumping. Actually joined the regular Breast Nexus Forum 9 years ago.... it was a lot more active back then, mainly with women.

(18-10-2022, 02:54 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  
(17-10-2022, 03:52 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  So before you started pumping, did you use Supple Nips? I read on a site this is a precursor before pumping?

No.  Just went straight into pumping.  Actually joined the regular Breast Nexus Forum 9 years ago....  it was a lot more active back then, mainly with women.

I read that swelling reverts back to how it was before you pumped. With a slight gain each time you do it. Is that true? Do you take any supplements like collagen for tissue growth?

(18-10-2022, 03:17 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I read that swelling reverts back to how it was before you pumped. With a slight gain each time you do it. Is that true? Do you take any supplements like collagen for tissue growth?

Yeah. The swelling will fade away in a few hours to half a day after you stop pumping. But like you said, each time you grow a little incrementally, permanently. So it takes a long time to get a cups growth (6 to 9 months). And everyone is different and for some, herbs and supplements help the process. For me, they wouldn't because of the meds I am on. So I had to rely solely on mechanical means.

I only take multi-vitamins.

For me it is all about transforming my not so feminine body to make the clothes fit!  lol
[Image: 0068.jpg]

More Photos - https://ibb.co/album/48hdcS

(18-10-2022, 03:59 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  For me it is all about transforming my not so feminine body to make the clothes fit!  lol
[Image: 0068.jpg]

More Photos - https://ibb.co/album/48hdcS

Hello Karen,

I went to see your photos, I find more interesting for me this part of your life.
You're more of a crossdresser than wanting to make a transition.
As you don't take hormones, you rely a lot on makeup and clothes of course to do the passing.
For work, are you a woman or a man?
I don't know if there is a discussion thread on passing and makeup, it could be interesting.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

(01-11-2022, 02:16 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Karen,

I went to see your photos, I find more interesting for me this part of your life.
You're more of a crossdresser than wanting to make a transition.
As you don't take hormones, you rely a lot on makeup and clothes of course to do the passing.
For work, are you a woman or a man?
I don't know if there is a discussion thread on passing and makeup, it could be interesting.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Jean,

I am only a woman part-time.   Most of the time I present as male...   I do all my discussions about crossdressing on the forum...  www.crossdressers.com    Great site!   Been there for 18 years....   Plenty of discussions about all aspects.

Karren

I've been using Noogleberry's for 3 or 4 years. Long patches of daily use of an hour or hour and half.
I started the whole thing with PM and saw gradual noticeable changes. Added the Noogleberry and liked it. So, it was those two for a year or so.

Here are some observations:
The hand pump that comes with the noogleberry isn't very good. I've had two break, which they replaced, but a pain because they ship from the UK. Eventually went to a hardware store and bought a brake fluid hand pump that fit the NB tubing perfectly. Cost around $18.00 and came with the pressure gauge which was very helpful, because I was over-pumping. That puts a big stress on your skin, and on the domes. I had 2 or 3 domes develop leaks. Anyways, the gauge, and moderation solved that problem.

The skin reddening and irritation has always been an issue for me. Stopping for a week or so heals it up, and is a necessary evil. I've been using strips of medical paper tape underneath each boob before I put them on. It helps reduce where the marks are most pronounced afterwards. I always use lots of moisturizing lotion Smile , but if anyone has any alternatives that they could suggest, that would be appreciated.

I think that all NB's come with airlocks now, but if you don't have them. Get some.

I used to do the Deer massage religiously, but stopped out of laziness. I don't think that it helped me much at all.

I have breasts now, but they aren't showstoppers by any means. The combo of PM and NB has been good for me, and I'd like to continue if I could find a decent supplier here in the US. There used to be a guy in the New York area that was reliable, but the site went down. There is one from Delaware, but they ship from Thailand and it takes a month.

So, right now it is just the Noogleberry for me. My tits have been the same small B cup for long enough for me to know that the NB is a good maintainer. When I gain weight, they get bigger. When I lose, they get a bit smaller. And of course, they are always biggest right after a session.

I'm wearing them right now. The pleasant tight feeling in my chest is there. Looking down, the domes are about 3/4 filled. 

Cheers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon