Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth only through massage and pumping?

I have been on this forum for quite some time now. I have also looked into breastnexus as well.

On breast nexus I have seen women claiming to increase their cup size up to 3 cups just from pumping and massaging. This made me wonder if just pumping and massaging would work for genetic males as well.

Of course women do have at least some development to begin with and a constant lvl of estrogen, but I was wondering, if a men could get growth without using any pills or creams, just by massaging and pumping.

Is this scientifically possible?

The reason for my interest is, that due to my health I can't currently take any pills and since I will soon go to a clinic for rare diseases, I don't want to have to explain them why some of my hormone levels are strange. Which might happen with pills as well as creams. But since I had to postpone my NBE journey since 3 years multiple times already, because of my health. I don't want to wait since I don't know when I'll be better. I would like to start in some way that my current situation won't be in conflict with.

Well, I can safely say the answer is yes, though maybe not spectacularly so. You'll be hard pressed to find a member of this forum who is into NBE and is not using some sort of hormone altering supplements or dietary elements, but I am one. I've been into massage and use of suction devices for years, but I've never disciplined myself to a rigid ongoing program. However, even casually starting and stopping over a long time I've seen definite and pleasing growth, though not the big showy kind. And it's clearly real breast tissue since I've little fat and the breasts stay the same even if I go a long period without suction.

I've always been very slender and muscle-less and before I started doing suction my chest and nipples were dead flat. I now have permanently perky nipples and and somewhat bouncy breasts that nicely fill at least an AA bralette, anyway. I suspect that if I had been doing a steadfast suction program of a couple of hours a day for several years I would probably have much more visible breast development. However, I'm sure the best way to grow breasts in the most feminine shape would be to combine suction with hormone modification. And, of course, that's by far the quickest way. For me that was not a good choice, though, so I've only gone with suction work.

It is absolutely possible to grow permanently with massage and pumping only, but on its own its very slow process. I had my first growth before NBE and HRT programs from it, it wasn't much but it absolutely stayed. It seems that pumping can greatly enhance the effects of having favourable hormone ballance for breast growth, but it definitely works on its own. Especially on the shape. I don't think I could have gotten so full and round shape without pumping. Seems like I have completely avoided the kinda semi full cone shape which seems quite typical before the latter stages of development.

The thing with the pump and also massage is that it takes time, a lot of it. Consistency and raking in the hours is what works and also not overdoing it. Swelling means nothing on its on, time put into it does.

Thanks to you both for the answer. Since both of your answers are from a different standpoint. First of all knowing, that growth with only pumping and massages is possible, though it takes long time, as well as the point that it improves the shape of the breast, while they grow from hormones.
I might actually try the pumping and massaging, at least till I am able to take PM.

I think pumping keeps my little breasts a little more filled out ..
I enjoy the feeling of pumping and feeling them swell and feel heavier . I tend also to massage them after pumping too with body lotion and i think that keeps my skin in good condition too .
I'm not sure if it's going to be permanent , but right now with me pumping every day or every other day they stay plump so it's a bonus for me .

love chloe xxxx

I pumped and used "snake oil" pm with various other herbals for 2 years and got zilch, nada, nothing. OTOH some I have read about have had spectacular results from pumping alone, go figure :-)

To echo other's replies, I've only pumped. My bust grew around 2-1/2" in 4-5 months, pumping 3-4 times a week for an hour or two. I do pump with a fair bit of vacuum, just on the edge (or sometimes past the edge) of injuring my skin, which heals in a few days. Red marks go away in 5-6 days of not pumping. I use a string to hold the cups together so that they don't slide off to the side and to keep things shaped a bit better. I'm pretty thin, had no fat on my muscles before pumping, had no shape to my pecs that protruded from my chest before.  From what I can tell, pumping has just expanded my muscle tissue, as when I flex my pecs, I feel very little fat between the muscle and the surface of my skin. It seems like pumping enlarges what we already have! Now I can fill an A sized bralette or even underwire bra, it feels great!

I only pump and have grown larger than a D cup.  Slow but it works!

[Image: shelf-bra-green.jpg]

Under bust - 37"
Bust - 44"

(13-10-2022, 11:21 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  I only pump and have grown larger than a D cup.  Slow but it works!

[Image: shelf-bra-green.jpg]

Under bust - 37"
Bust - 44"

Ok wow... that's a huge success. I think it's so interesting how different pumping works for most here. Some feel almost nothing and then you get more then some get from pills.

I am thinking about pumping. Would like something cheap . Seen a few on ebay, but wasnt sure if they be any good. They look like they are more acupuncture type. Canany one point me in right direction. On either ebay or aliexpress?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon