Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHICH UNDERWEAR DO YOU FAVORITE

WHICH KIND OF FEMALE UNDERWEAR DO YOU PREFER?

(24-08-2022, 11:35 AM)ivana-trans Wrote:  WHICH KIND OF FEMALE UNDERWEAR DO YOU PREFER?

Well that's an easy one, as slutty as possible, unless I'm alone then a simple cotton bra and panties for comfort.

Yeah...passion killers, but comfy.

(24-08-2022, 11:35 AM)ivana-trans Wrote:  WHICH KIND OF FEMALE UNDERWEAR DO YOU PREFER?

I like thongs especially the stretchy ones they ride on my hips.

Cheekies panties, anything with satin or lace is just gorgeous with that soft silky feel  Blush  I'd get silk ones but I've never found a nice pair  Huh

lol, i havent worn any male underwear for nearly 2 years now, its all knickers of some shape or form, from comfy high waist to thongs and everything in between!

daily is  something comfy, like high waist but not thongs 
evening out or 'special times'  Wink is lace and silk thongs.........and when its not too warm, a nice suspender belt with stockings.

i tend to 'dress' for me and not others, although some may and indeed have appreciated, the lingerie  Blush

(24-08-2022, 06:54 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  lol, i havent worn any male underwear for nearly 2 years now, its all knickers of some shape or form, from comfy high waist to thongs and everything in between!

daily is  something comfy, like high waist but not thongs 
evening out or 'special times'  Wink is lace and silk thongs.........and when its not too warm, a nice suspender belt with stockings.

i tend to 'dress' for me and not others, although some may and indeed have appreciated, the lingerie  Blush
i agree about dressing for me <3

hello, I prefer the underwear, are the black stockings, which I wear 10 months a year,
then a balconette bra and thong, strictly black, I try to make my femininity as a woman stand out as much as possible.

I wear woman's  panties and bras all the time.  Bras are mostly push up type, like racer back ones the most but the majority of my bras are the conventional type, mostly underwire.

Panty styles are all over the place - thongs, included.  The only ones I don't like are the "grannie" panties, like the low rise, high leg type. No cotton ones, all satin. nylon. microfiber, etc.

I love the Rosie range from M&S. i little bit expensive but they seem to do all the sizes and some of the cotton underwear is nice.

I wear the pants all the time. Smile

NO push up. I like sheer/mesh, or unpadded / VERY lightly lined Balconette, demi or half cup, I prefer front hook, but rear hook is OK. 

Definitely nothing close to full coverage though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon