Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question regarding a new regimen

Hello!

I am taking PM from Ainterol and was wondering what else to supplement it with to just increase breast size and areola size? I am worried about getting blood clots and cancer. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi Mike
I'm afraid upping your E puts you at risk of DVT. Thats why I stopped.
There are other pills to help counteract clotting.
 Also you can use PM but dont grow crazy. 1500 is ok and take breaks.
LISTEN to your body. first sign of leg cramps, STOP and throw the stuff out.

I think that topical PM might be a safer solution and rectal is better as it keeps the liver out of the process.
I hope more comments will follow, as this is an important topic.
Bobbi

I agree with Happy, don't over do the PM
I've had really good growth using PM gel and PM capusules alone. I used the gel for about 3-months which seemd to kickstart everything then went on PM for about 9-months working up from 500~1500/day.
Initially I took the PM orally but soon switched to rectal and found that was much more effective (and saves stresssing your liver!) also took a week break every 4/5th week.
I gave AA etc a miss but lots suggest RR is a good compliment to PM, however I did (and still do) VitC, Fish oil, VitD3(but be careful as you can overdose on D3).
Hope that helps

(10-09-2022, 09:50 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I agree with Happy, don't over do the PM
I've had really good growth using PM gel and PM capusules alone. I used the gel for about 3-months which seemd to kickstart everything then went on PM for about 9-months working up from 500~1500/day.
Initially I took the PM orally but soon switched to rectal and found that was much more effective (and saves stresssing your liver!) also took a week break every 4/5th week.
I gave AA etc a miss but lots suggest RR is a good compliment to PM, however I did (and still do) VitC, Fish oil, VitD3(but be careful as you can overdose on D3).
Hope that helps

Shows us photos

Hope that helps
How much is over doing d3?why fish oil

At the moment i'm taking
-1600mg PM (500 in the morning, 600 at lunch and 500 evening).
-1000MG Red Reishi (500 before breakfast and 500 before diner)
And i'm also taking
- collagene, MSM, Dandillion root and Calcium + drinking a lot of tea (white peony and spearmint)

I started with 500 per day for a week, then 800, 1100, 1300 and now 1600.
Every 5 to 6 weeks I go of for a day or 5 with no PM and only 500mg of Reishi but doubling the Dandillion root.

(11-09-2022, 02:18 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
Hope that helps
How much is over doing d3?why fish oil
1x D3 10,000 IU per day for over 8months, read up on D3 toxicity~
Fish il more for cognitive and joint reasons but does have some NBE effects
Photos are all on my threads

For me, Ainterol and reishi was sufficient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon