Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stella's New Program

After long consideration I have decided to go to a doctor and start HRT.  I am older so she advised me to start low.  I will post my progress.  Here is what I am starting out with
Thanks

spironolactone 50 mg oral tablet/Once a day

Estradiol Patch 0.05 mg/24 hours twice weekly transdermal film, extended release/Two patches each week

(19-08-2022, 11:35 AM)sz1122 Wrote:  After long consideration I have decided to go to a doctor and start HRT.  I am older so she advised me to start low.  I will post my progress.  Here is what I am starting out with
Thanks

Estradiol Patch 0.05 mg/24 hours twice weekly transdermal film, extended release/Two patches each week

Hiya! Welcome to the winning team! Cool

I took a look at what you starting with, Oestradiol patches is what I take and they are amazing but Spironolactone is notorious for weirdness like causing you to pee a lot while at the same time you should avoid potassium foods with it, like bananas for instance as it will stop your levels lowering. Last thing there is a consensus forming in the transcommunity that it can actually sabotage breast development and stall you at T2 or T3 and it can take months to get unstuck. But there is no formal answer at this time for that so its all hear say...

Either way have fun and enjoy the adventure and remember its a journey too and not just a destination  Blush

(19-08-2022, 02:44 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  
(19-08-2022, 11:35 AM)sz1122 Wrote:  After long consideration I have decided to go to a doctor and start HRT.  I am older so she advised me to start low.  I will post my progress.  Here is what I am starting out with
Thanks

Hiya! Welcome to the winning team! Cool

I took a look at what you starting with, Oestradiol patches is what I take and they are amazing but Spironolactone is notorious for weirdness like causing you to pee a lot while at the same time you should avoid potassium foods with it, like bananas for instance as it will stop your levels lowering. Last thing there is a consensus forming in the transcommunity that it can actually sabotage breast development and stall you at T2 or T3 and it can take months to get unstuck. But there is no formal answer at this time for that so its all hear say...

Either way have fun and enjoy the adventure and remember its a journey too and not just a destination  Blush

Thanks for your reply  I will ask my doctor about that  I appreciate the help

Thanks

I am happy for you and you have the nicest profile pic. Please keep us informed on your journey. I am a cheerleader for you

(25-08-2022, 01:01 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  
Thanks

I am happy for you and you have the nicest profile pic. Please keep us informed on your journey. I am a cheerleader for you

Thank you  I will keep you updated.  Right now its all new and I can tell my body is adjusting but nothing showing  I know it takes time.  I'll post pictures when I can

(25-08-2022, 06:35 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  
Thanks

Thank you  I will keep you updated.  Right now its all new and I can tell my body is adjusting but nothing showing  I know it takes time.  I'll post pictures when I can

I want to post soon when i am ready, i want my bewbs to fatten just a bit more first

(25-08-2022, 07:42 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  
(25-08-2022, 06:35 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  
Thanks

I want to post soon when i am ready, i want my bewbs to fatten just a bit more first
Same with me  I took some pictures right before I started but don't think I will share those.  Right now I look pretty much the same but its only been a very short time

One month in to my journey.  Not a huge change but my nipples seem bigger and protrude more but perhaps that is wishful thinking  I'll keep posting                

(21-09-2022, 12:29 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  One month in to my journey.  Not a huge change but my nipples seem bigger and protrude more but perhaps that is wishful thinking  I'll keep posting

Congrats to your journey! Not sure what they looked like before you started but I wish much success to you, and you can tell something is happening in those photos.

(25-09-2022, 04:17 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  
(21-09-2022, 12:29 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  One month in to my journey.  Not a huge change but my nipples seem bigger and protrude more but perhaps that is wishful thinking  I'll keep posting

Congrats to your journey! Not sure what they looked like before you started but I wish much success to you, and you can tell something is happening in those photos.

Thank you so much.  Its very hard to tell.   I was expecting to feel some pain behind the nipple from a breast bud but that isn't happening  I thought that was the first step.  Who knows  I'll just enjoy the journey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon