Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dipping my toes

Hello,

Following my first thread here, I am now starting my first routine to grow my breast bigger.
I am at this stage only looking to grow my chest, and not for other feminisation effects. Because of this and the fact I have high-blood pressure (which seems to be a no go for PM), I am starting with the following:

- Fenugreek : 2600 mg/day (with a build-up phase, I actually started yesterday with only 650mg)
- Reishi : 500 mg/day (inc. 250mg polysaccharides and 50mg beta-glucanes)

I'm still unsure when is the best time of the day to take these pills, if they should be taken on an empty stomach or during a meal, with anything specific... so I'm still researching this, and if you have any inputs please share!
If you have any suggestions of breast massages or any complementary measures, let me know too Smile
I will also try to include more strength training for my chest.

I know results will be slow, but that's how I felt I should start this journey!
You'll find attached a few pics of my chest as of today. I have some chest already, mostly some fat I believe despite working hard at the gym... ?
I'll aim at posting 1 update / month. Wish me luck! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all,
It's been precisely 4 weeks since I've started my program. 
I am doing 5 days on, 2 days off every week, with the regimen that I've mentioned in my first message.

My nipples became sensitive after about a week. In the beginning I thought it could be just my brain, but it is clear after 4 weeks that they're actually changing... the hard area expanded (from just the nipple to the whole areola) and the areolas are actually hard all the time now ? I am not sure if it's just the front skin layer that is hard, or if there's actually a small mass starting behind. 
Apart from that I haven't noticed any other side effects. I am feeling slightly depressed unfortunately, but I am unsure if it's because of the hormonal change or because of work. 
I plan to continue for a couple of months.

Pics from today attached (I personally do not see a difference yet).

Hello,
I've been following the program mentioned in my first post for almost 4 months (with a couple of weeks break mid-way). I have now finished my FG so will take a longer break, and decide on next steps at the end of the year. I think I've had some progress during this program, visible mostly in the side view pic. But I also felt my chest bigger/looking a bit puffy through t-shirts during the past month. (Honestly the best and most unexpected part was sensitivity haha, opens up to many things in the bedroom)
Do you see a difference? Should I continue on the same program?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon