Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melissa’s Diary

(18-10-2022, 08:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Who can complain when you have nicely shaped boobs ? Wink

Awwww thank you they mean the world to me, but I'm not at the point I'd call them perfect  Big Grin

(20-10-2022, 02:01 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Sexy, indeed!
Good Luck with your tincture!

Awww thank you, you wouldn't believe I've been watching some Burlesque stuff lately!!! I think I learned some stuff about stances hehe Tongue I'll be honest I haven't started it just yet I forgot my Lemon Juice  Dodgy But tomorrow!!!

(20-10-2022, 02:43 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nice update Mel, have you tried using Supple Nips?...they work with regular use to enlarge the nipples, additionally smaller suction devices (2-3 inches in diameter) that encompasses the areolas work to increase areola width. The idea is bringing the blood flow (using suction, no more than 5-7min) to the surface of the areola, over time if done on a regular basis the areola will darken, good luck. 

L.  Smile

I thought about them but I didn't feel like now was the time, I'm going to see what I can get out of RJ and PG Cream before exploring this, for me this is a last resort if I don't get much out of those Heart

(20-10-2022, 08:55 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  You just keep on becoming prettier and curvier. Heart Looking at the new side picture, I say my hunch was correct that your T4 development seems to becoming far more obvious and pronounced lately and I bet next several months will bring in a visible change. And don't worry about slowing down, I'm quite sure that the NBE supplements and pumping will just keep you growing.

Do it girl, fill the GGs by Christmas, make me proud.  Big Grin Heart

Awww thanks hun, I'm giving it my all and trying everything I've learned from your own program and Lotus's research. Tapping into RJ myself even I'm gonna take a leap of faith. Yeah Tanner stage 4 really is underway, I was confirmed by a GP about mid/late May confirming they was both Early T4 with my Right (Laura) bigger than her sis and now my mounds are really starting to arrive and I think NBE got me out of a stall even???  Cool  My areolas are very dry and a lot of dead skin today after showering it's never been this bad since I lactated. What's interesting is there is 100% visible change here in the shower I'm appearing much bigger too bad its so damn cold outside it!!! 

I agree, I think this is the year I break my window of growth and NBE is the key to that but GG's for Christmas would be very festive indeed, I'll be sure to wear my hat for the photo :3  Heart Heart Heart

Hello Mel. 

I have a lot of beautiful things to discover in this site. 
Very beautiful chest, very desirable.

What size noggleberry are you using : 
Wide, Extra wide, Extra extra wide. High Tech or not?
If you have seen my breasts, what size would you recommend? 
My bras are 105/110C. 
Cordially 

John (Jean)

Hiya,

Awww thank you Heart , I'm doing rather well and have a good update coming this tuesday, I haven't been very active lately, mostly reading as I've been quite unwell and saw your message and thought to help. 

I use the Extra Extra Large due to my bust already being big. I followed the guide below and you convert to a UK 40-42c so I'd recommend the same. Don't buy the foam rings they are utter trash and break easily. Airlocks are good for a bit more freedom as well.

https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...ize-guiBde

Best of luck  Cool

Here’s to GG's for Christmas !!

Get well soon Mel  Heart

Hello Melissa,

What is the difference between Calcium Citrate and Calcium?
It's the same thing?

John (Jean)

(28-10-2022, 07:56 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Here’s to GG's for Christmas !!

I must admit it will be quite the festive gift  Blush

(29-10-2022, 12:32 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Get well soon Mel  Heart

Thank you, I'm mostly recovered now, I'll go into it deeper in tomorrows update  Heart

(30-10-2022, 07:33 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Melissa,

What is the difference between Calcium Citrate and Calcium?
It's the same thing?

John (Jean)

The only difference is that Calcium Citrate is easier to absorb.  Heart

Hello Melissa

I received my extra extra large noggleberry.
There are no instructions, as you are an assiduous user, do you have any recommendations?

Cordially

John (Jean)

What I did was start out small 10-15mins and a pressure that wasn't painful at all and just under the point of being uncomfortable and increasing the time until I built up the tolerance so, 15mins became 30mins, then 30mins twice a day, then 45mins twice a day and then a hour twice a day. Slowly I increased the pressure as my tolerance for the pressure I could handle continued to increase I'm just a little under -5 now and I don't really want to go higher. I hope this helps

Mel,

Hi..I  hope you are well.

I came to BN hoping for your update but instead found your original biography which is in dark grey type on black on my browser ...so very difficult to read...which is why I missed it before...anyway...I did not know about all your health problems. Wow. You have been through the wringer as we say in the hills...or used to say.

I think that many who are on this path have similar mental and physical...and maybe spiritual...curses. 

And this is our way to see them...in others then ourselves.

I was also very over weight. It also almost killed me. Doctors just wanted me to stay fat and take loads of drugs.

I hate doctors.

Party on
 Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon