Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melissa’s Diary

Thank  you for this thread...all the information,,,,the photos...being  you...which is very familiar.

You look beautiful. Your skin is lovely and your breasts are very symetrical.,,,which adds to the glow.

You do kind of glow.

Anyway...how long have you been using the noggleberry?

Best
Owlie

(06-10-2022, 06:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  You're doing so well... This kinda speed of development is just mind blowing. I've read of cis girls some times having explosive growth spurts, rarely trans women, but I've never witnessed this from umm, close proximity. Wink Its really amazing and I hope it keeps going. <3 Huge boobs for christmas? Keep it going girl, you're amazing. <3 <3

I'm really intrigued to see how it'll work out with Noogle and NBE program, will you slow down, will the growth keep on going, are you able to break the old pattern. For science of course. Big Grin

Yup my growth has always been explosive, this time it's interacting with NBE and its totally blowing me away I thought by Christmas I'd be FF maybe...? now its like actually I need to start considering that I could seriously hit 36GG by then so we will see  Blush

(06-10-2022, 06:29 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Thank  you for this thread...all the information,,,,the photos...being  you...which is very familiar.

You look beautiful. Your skin is lovely and your breasts are very symetrical.,,,which adds to the glow.

You do kind of glow.

Anyway...how long have you been using the noggleberry?

Best
Owlie

Your welcome, I hope it inspires a few and maybe cracks a few eggs  Wink my photos, being me, familiar? oh I'm very curious why you say that  Big Grin Thank you so much for the compliments they do mean a lot thank you ^-^

I started around June-July but only did a few mins at a time but I slowly worked up more and more time so 15mins once a day then became 15mins twice a day then 30mins twice and then a hour twice a day, before long I was doing 2-4 hours and slowly upped the pressure since, I think I'm at my ideal spot well below what is usually consider optimal but I'm kinda small so I think it suits me. Total hour wise on noogle with today today as I'll be doing 3 hours so 213 hours in total.

I think I should admit that I bought a noggleberry after reading your thread. You and my friend DD were my main inspirations.

Why do you seem familiar? Your writing style is very similar to mine as it flows out of my head. Because I was an IT manager for 20 years...like you, I think, I learned to write counter to my instincts and I still write in this stupid abbreviated internet chat style which always seems so empty.

PLus I suspect you are very well educated...well traveled...extremely polite. See...i cant write normally on these things. But I have been accused of all those things.

Anyway...I look forward to following  your progress,

Regards, 
Owlie

Oh! Congrats on your purchase, do take it easier first with less time and whatever pressure feels tight and snug but with some discomfort but no pain is where I go. HT inspired me too she's taken me under her wing and she's just an amazing teacher, who helped me bring it all together, my size is her sharing her experience with me :3

Yeah it's kinda weird isn't it, its like our thoughts roll directly in to text, as a former software engineer it was pretty much how anyone I interacted with spoke, especially in the IT industry all together. I'm well educated but particularly well traveled, I've never left the UK sadly never found the time or cash after giving up my old job. I've always believed in treat others how I want to be treated, so extremely polite is just how I am.  Blush

Thank you, I'm not sure I can keep this up but who knows  Big Grin

Just looked up your thread . Amazing development . Congratulations

(10-10-2022, 02:28 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Just looked up your thread . Amazing development . Congratulations

Ah thank you, I've come a long way since the start  Tongue

Back in Business
So with a bit more of a return to normal updates, its been 2 solid weeks since my last measuring, sadly I wasn't successful on my recent application for an apprenticeship but these things happen and I learn more with each interview, getting more confident and strengthening my ability to sell myself. I did get great feedback and came a very close 2nd and was told exactly what I did wrong mainly just my ability to be assertive especially in a group interview... what can I say I'm shy?  Blush

Ok so this update won't be too big but I want to discuss something's really quickly, I've decided to go forwards with Royal Jelly and PG Cream, I feel that as I grow bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger  Tongue I feel that my nipples and areolas are falling behind quite a bit sadly. With the amazing tutoring and guidance of Lara and who have amazing results with these products I'm astounded, I thought this stuff was fixed with tattooing them bigger that would be the only solution now we know better. NBE has become a strapple in my transition I feel that the added benefits towards growing bigger has brought some lets say benefits to the rest of my transition, health and mental wise I've found I'm doing well these days and with a bigger bust has come a lot more confidence  Big Grin On the other side I've acquired 2 vials of tincture as in my phase 3 plans and will be going forward with that in the coming days so you could say this post is officially announcing the coming Phase 3 so my next update and end of month update I'll have been on it awhile. Though at that point I will be taking a break from reporting until Christmas and with luck have a very lovely update come then  Heart

Let's get down to business shall we? Ok long story short, last time I was a 1507.83cc this time today we measure a 1600.67cc if you know your volumes when I don't so I have to bug our dear Lara this is a 36G yes I've made it ok but first this is a small "g" lol about 20ccs above.  As usual I had to remeasure this 6 times to ensure a correct reading especially considering my recording was originally coming up with 29 across the board both Horizontal and Vertical so getting the roots exact position does take patience to ensure truth is always maintained as the worst thing I could do is lie to myself. Also I've once again dropped in CC gained per 15 days now below 100cc I'm officially slowing down a little but I think I'm normalising now as my body has done the biggest gains obviously like most programs right at the start and I should now settle down within a month or two with consistent growth similar to most other programs. But as all things go tinctures and RJ+Cream could seriously start this wild ride all over again lol

Noogle hours total for oct so far is 48 and my total is 244.3 invested. 

I won't be including another pumped up nore updating my timeline especially cause this is a small "g" but I will provide todays images and a nice one that's well... is kinda sexy  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-10-2022, 08:23 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  
(10-10-2022, 02:28 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Just looked up your thread . Amazing development . Congratulations

Ah thank you, I've come a long way since the start  Tongue

Back in Business
So with a bit more of a return to normal updates, its been 2 solid weeks since my last measuring, sadly I wasn't successful on my recent application for an apprenticeship but these things happen and I learn more with each interview, getting more confident and strengthening my ability to sell myself. I did get great feedback and came a very close 2nd and was told exactly what I did wrong mainly just my ability to be assertive especially in a group interview... what can I say I'm shy?  Blush

Ok so this update won't be too big but I want to discuss something's really quickly, I've decided to go forwards with Royal Jelly and PG Cream, I feel that as I grow bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger  Tongue I feel that my nipples and areolas are falling behind quite a bit sadly. With the amazing tutoring and guidance of Lara and who have amazing results with these products I'm astounded, I thought this stuff was fixed with tattooing them bigger that would be the only solution now we know better. NBE has become a strapple in my transition I feel that the added benefits towards growing bigger has brought some lets say benefits to the rest of my transition, health and mental wise I've found I'm doing well these days and with a bigger bust has come a lot more confidence  Big Grin On the other side I've acquired 2 vials of tincture as in my phase 3 plans and will be going forward with that in the coming days so you could say this post is officially announcing the coming Phase 3 so my next update and end of month update I'll have been on it awhile. Though at that point I will be taking a break from reporting until Christmas and with luck have a very lovely update come then  Heart

Let's get down to business shall we? Ok long story short, last time I was a 1507.83cc this time today we measure a 1600.67cc if you know your volumes when I don't so I have to bug our dear Lara this is a 36G yes I've made it ok but first this is a small "g" lol about 20ccs above.  As usual I had to remeasure this 6 times to ensure a correct reading especially considering my recording was originally coming up with 29 across the board both Horizontal and Vertical so getting the roots exact position does take patience to ensure truth is always maintained as the worst thing I could do is lie to myself. Also I've once again dropped in CC gained per 15 days now below 100cc I'm officially slowing down a little but I think I'm normalising now as my body has done the biggest gains obviously like most programs right at the start and I should now settle down within a month or two with consistent growth similar to most other programs. But as all things go tinctures and RJ+Cream could seriously start this wild ride all over again lol

Noogle hours total for oct so far is 48 and my total is 244.3 invested. 

I won't be including another pumped up nore updating my timeline especially cause this is a small "g" but I will provide todays images and a nice one that's well... is kinda sexy  Blush
Who can complain when you have nicely shaped boobs ? Wink

Sexy, indeed!
Good Luck with your tincture!

Nice update Mel, have you tried using Supple Nips?...they work with regular use to enlarge the nipples, additionally smaller suction devices (2-3 inches in diameter) that encompasses the areolas work to increase areola width. The idea is bringing the blood flow (using suction, no more than 5-7min) to the surface of the areola, over time if done on a regular basis the areola will darken, good luck. 

L.  Smile

You just keep on becoming prettier and curvier. Heart Looking at the new side picture, I say my hunch was correct that your T4 development seems to becoming far more obvious and pronounced lately and I bet next several months will bring in a visible change. And don't worry about slowing down, I'm quite sure that the NBE supplements and pumping will just keep you growing.

Do it girl, fill the GGs by Christmas, make me proud.  Big Grin Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon