Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melissa’s Diary

Mel:

Looking awesome!... Keep at it!

Jo

Happy Belated Birthday! You look great, btw. Cute Dimples! You must be really pleased with your success. I would love to noogle, but I could never get away with that around here. I hope the Post-Fin passes soon. Your yellow sweater looks nice too. Have a great weekend!
Heart 

You're doing such amazing progress sweetie. <3 Both on boobs and everything else. I'm super happy to see you bounce back from the bottom of the wave recently... And why shouldn't you, you're developing into such busty cutie, that alone should cheer you up 24/7. Wink
And speaking of fast breast growth, I'm sure you will be breaking records. I've had periods of fats growth, but not as phenomenal what you have going right now.

Let me predict that you will completely fill up that FF cup bra before month and half have passed. Cool

(01-10-2022, 12:16 AM)Johanez Wrote:  Mel:

Looking awesome!... Keep at it!

Jo

Thank you ^-^

(01-10-2022, 06:34 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Happy Belated Birthday! You look great, btw. Cute Dimples! You must be really pleased with your success. I would love to noogle, but I could never get away with that around here. I hope the Post-Fin passes soon. Your yellow sweater looks nice too. Have a great weekend!

Thanks it was an amazing day, I can't believe I still look pretty young but HRT gave me quite a gift with turning/pausing the clock for awhile. I'm very pleased with my success so far it's been quite a journey but not free from issues as described in my opening post hehe. Yeah I can imagine it's hard to get the alone time to just get to noogling, I hope you find a way that works for you even if its in the bath! 

It is passing slowly but each day is getting a lot better thank you  Blush Also glad you liked the sweater cause I adore it we just need someone with a green and we got a set of traffic lights going on BN Big Grin

(01-10-2022, 10:11 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  You're doing such amazing progress sweetie. <3 Both on boobs and everything else. I'm super happy to see you bounce back from the bottom of the wave recently... And why shouldn't you, you're developing into such busty cutie, that alone should cheer you up 24/7. Wink
And speaking of fast breast growth, I'm sure you will be breaking records. I've had periods of fats growth, but not as phenomenal what you have going right now.

Let me predict that you will completely fill up that FF cup bra before month and half have passed. Cool

Thank you, I'm pushing hard as you know, each segment of transitioning just compounds on to what was there and you've seen pre-hrt me LOL I wasn't pretty or thin  Tongue . It was touch and go for awhile, I won't lie the places I've been with that syndrome have been quite horrible let alone my anxiety of even going outside even though I've been totally fine for a long time now, it felt like it was undoing a lot of mental progress I had made. I mean in that image I look rough but that is an evening of bday, gifts and me drinking a lot of wine and early morning so obviously not at my best Big Grin I think I am honestly looking busty just seeing pictures of me is like o.o woah is that me I live with them everyday and I hardly notice until I see what they are doing to my appearance lol.

Yes this fast growth is really peculiar but I still think its bound to the window of growth I get each year I bet NBE is giving it some serious boost of power I wonder how long its gonna last or if I even grow outside of it with NBE only time will tell!  Huh

I think filling the FF in that time frame could seriously be possible, I fully suspect I'm early to mid FF but we will see come Tuesday  Wink

HRT is a blessing as far as aging goes. In my old job, I used to check hundreds of I.D.’s daily and I’d consistently see men my age where 90%+ of them looked 10 years older than me. So, enjoy those youthful looks!

Yeah I've always been pretty young looking the secret is being a vampire not literal just don't go in the sun  Tongue

Hi...you guys are incredible! DD told me Breast Nexum was interesting again so I came back today.

Wow! I didnt think these sorts of gains were possible not that long ago. I remember when everyone seemed stuck no further than B on estrofem or whatever.

And as far as genetics go...bah...I am cursed then...I am part native american for one thing and asians are not particularly busty. Plus every woman I can think of in my bio family is very small breasted.

Oh well...at least I can wander in the forest and talk to spirits..wait...maybe I shouldnt mention that.

I will have to keep coming back now.

Best
Owlie

(03-10-2022, 11:23 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Hi...you guys are incredible! DD told me Breast Nexum was interesting again so I came back today.

Wow! I didnt think these sorts of gains were possible not that long ago. I remember when everyone seemed stuck no further than B on estrofem or whatever.

And as far as genetics go...bah...I am cursed then...I am part native american for one thing and asians are not particularly busty. Plus every woman I can think of in my bio family is very small breasted.

Oh well...at least I can wander in the forest and talk to spirits..wait...maybe I shouldnt mention that.

I will have to keep coming back now.

Best
Owlie

Hi Owllee and welcome to my thread, well I'm just starting out so I think these sort of gains are only natural at this stage, I tend to grow in a window so from July to December I just grow very fast as I've always done. This time even faster as I have noogle and NBE at the wayside and considering I hit DD without any NBE or intervention my potential is quite large especially considering my mom was a J at her peak lol. Also native american don't worry I revere nature too, I've been called a druid on occasions being English and all, hell we have a little village nearby of druids and they do such fun festivities  Cool 

Late update better late than never right?  Tongue

So I was supposed to have done this update this Tuesday, but this week has been such a rush, I've been doing interviews for an apprenticeship and I've found little time to do much else, especially with prepping and getting clothing as my old errrrr interview clothes no longer fit. I'm leaving my trained industry behind, sadly software engineering for me was a huge bust. I found it so misogynistic with literally bearing witness to cubical crawling just really got under my skin. Even working remotely and at the time being pre-hrt just listening to these men treat their fellow female colleagues was too much. So a fresh start in a more fem dominated field will make me feel much more at home. *fingers crossed I get it*

Ok this is likely what you really want to hear and I obviously can't delay anymore *delays* so last time I got 1365.08cc which is a nice size and all a solid F cup nice! Especially considering my time that is an amazing result.

"Ha got you with more delays!"  Tongue

Ok we are now *drum roll.............* 1507.83cc this was calculated 6 times and averaged both horizontal and vertical so wth does that mean well I'm deep FF (UK) and with a underbust of 34 and a bust of 42" that means I'm a 8" difference gosh to imagine I'd be here when I started will obviously require some images.... but be patient I want to talk more before you all scroll down (prob already did LOL) anyway this is a 10.46% boost interesting this mimics my 16.46% and indicates that directional growth is consistent at least on paper  I'd say I'm not slowing down much its normal to fluctuate especially as the last measurement was during my "trans period" so that fluctuation isn't here plus add in the difference of needing more development in CC to keep up with the percentage (example 200cc at 1000cc is 20% but 200cc at 2000cc is 10% so at 2000cc you'd need 400cc to match and so its natural % will be the first to slow)

I've also included a pumped up image with noogle this is quite telling from a few days ago that I appear to match so if what Lara is discussing continues to work then that is a future size as the noogle will eventually make it real... all that cell excitement makes me excited as I just matched it  Blush

Oh and after chatting with my dearest mentor Lara she told me to include a timeline. Oh and call me old fashioned but I like boring pictures I think it is a better indication of size, even if T4 perky frontal shots make me appear so much smaller but its the true reality of such a stage and without lighting for contrast Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For sure one thing I utterly despise is my frontal view, be it early T4, lack of underboob crease, or the over all perkiness they lose so much depth in that shot it is so annoying, but you know what doesn't? A clothed shot  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're doing so well... This kinda speed of development is just mind blowing. I've read of cis girls some times having explosive growth spurts, rarely trans women, but I've never witnessed this from umm, close proximity. Wink Its really amazing and I hope it keeps going. <3 Huge boobs for christmas? Keep it going girl, you're amazing. <3 <3

I'm really intrigued to see how it'll work out with Noogle and NBE program, will you slow down, will the growth keep on going, are you able to break the old pattern. For science of course. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon