Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melissa’s Diary

(17-08-2022, 04:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(17-08-2022, 03:56 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Thanks Lara I couldn't ask for a better tutor Big Grin , even before NBE I knew I got quite far so the next stages are going to be where the fun really begins. Breaking averages and proving to many that transgirls can get big is a huge goal for me so as to help those transgirls that are struggling, know there is hope beyond implants and at a fraction of the cost. 

The big tiddy club seems an exclusive one that I hope I can get in on <3 Oh really? Accused??! o.o I hope that my honesty and detailed history alongside my pictures helps prove other wise.  Huh

Will do I've had one half of my parcels today I should have the rest soon and this coming Monday Phase 2 begins Big Grin

Aww thanks sweetie. Wink You're well on your way. So where does the big tiddy club begin? Growing over averages or having chronic neck pain? Anyway, in your case it seems all this is just a matter of time and putting in the effort. <3

hello, I have to congratulate you, the breasts are very beautiful,
ivana

(17-08-2022, 04:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Aww thanks sweetie. Wink You're well on your way. So where does the big tiddy club begin? Growing over averages or having chronic neck pain? Anyway, in your case it seems all this is just a matter of time and putting in the effort. <3

Hehehe I guess so although the chronic neck and back pain is the price for such big boobies :3 I hope its just a matter of time I'm taking this very seriously  Cool

(17-08-2022, 05:09 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  hello, I have to congratulate you, the breasts are very beautiful,
ivana

Thank you for your compliments, I aim to please and will continue to report my progress <3

ok , kiss

HELLO MELISSA, HOW CAN I SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE?
IVANA

(18-08-2022, 02:58 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  HELLO MELISSA, HOW CAN I SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE?
IVANA

Hiya! I think its this little button I've not done this before and I think I had it turned off but its on now.

PHASE 2 BEGINS + (Minor Modification)
Now that everything has arrived its time to begin what has been a big piece of the NBE program, this is a huge step for me and I know there's no going back  Wink

1x Natural Sources Raw Female (Morning & Night)
1x Natural Sources Raw Pituitary (Morning)
1x Naturesplus Icelandic Kelp 150mcg (Morning)
2x California Gold Vitamin D3 5,000 UI (Day and Night) replacing former Still have some left from my old one that I will finish and I will report once I switch over
1x Magnesium 400mg (Morning)

So yeah as there is nothing to add here are some bra pictures of my Pour Moi rebel its a lovely bra thats nice and snug especially when its pumped  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Melmel! Such great progress, girl! And cute bra~ I hope phase 2 will bring you lots and lots of lovely progress ahead!

Thank you Jamie, you've had amazing progress yourself and that new bra of yours is cute AF Tongue. Me too diving into NBE is quite an experience and took me a really long time to get through all the research here.  Blush

So I recently had blood results as apart of my requirements with my clinic. I'm freely allowed a copy of the results and to help provide insights into my progress and potential feedback I thought to share. 

Here we have an older set of bloods with Prolactin, the levels are quite stable with my Prolactin levels heightened near the upper range still these ranges are likely still set to "masc" still. It is quite interesting to look back as I don't get these kinds of tests done anymore since my agreement changed.

Now to the meat this is my latest bloods having just received them yesterday, at this point my ranges are now set for females after a long battle yay! So firstly Oestradiol has continued to increase but I've had no change to Patches, the only thing that was added was Phase 1s and it is interesting to see how this has changed and reflected on my body and bloods recently. In stark contrast is the absolute sky high boost to Prolactin, could this be noogle or Phase 1? I hadn't started Phase 2 at the time I feel well and healthy even especially considering I have a little bit of long covid cough. I'm unable to express any liquid but sensitivity continues to climb if I try and continue I'd be able increase production quickly.... but this is not my desire at all.

Interestingly this has proven for me that this is having an effect, already my previous big post with pictures showed my new bra having already moved from DD to E, considering how this works I had a similar growth spurt like this this time last year leading up to Christmas, I've averaged two cup sizes a year and with the added benefits of NBE only time will tell if this continues another cup size this year would be F but I suspect this the added power of NBE and Noogle I could very well overshoot my previous averages. This year is going to be especially interesting.  Blush

No pictures this time Tongue

Hi Mel, belated welcome...if there's such a thing.  Blush

You're estradiol looks really good, mine is the same level as yours and my hrt doc is pleased (not freaked), I'm on low dose .30mg EV subQ injections every 5 days. Your breasts are lovely.  Smile

Regarding the prolactin, that's concerning. I hope your doctors are concerned about it too, are they aware of the extra add-ons?. Here's some things to consider, from years of research on MSM I've found the importance of having MSM in ones program:

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) enhances the GH-induced activation of Jak2/STAT5b pathway, and oh btw....prolactin takes this very same pathway: This Prolactin Jak2-Stat5 pathway contributes to alveolar development (alveologenesis), additionally, this activation of the prolactin receptor Jak2 (by prolactin) leads to other signaling pathways (e.g. mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) and PI 3-kinase (PI3K) pathways).

Once activated PrlR (prolactin receptor) induces STAT5 phosphorylation (pSTAT5) which is then translocated to the nucleus to regulate the transcription of target genes (Bole-Feysot et al., 1998).

In other words, this pathway will help with alveolar development responsible for breast growth...breast buds (aka: end buds).

Taking into account the multiple items you're taking that's stimulating prolactin I'd trim it down to be safe, not trying to be harsh here...I wouldn't want your doctors calling you wanting an MRI of your brain.

Best wishes Mel, 
L.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon