Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spectra Synergy Gold Breast Pump

I finally decided on my new hospital grade breast pump and the Spectra Synergy Gold came today.

I chose it because it has dual motors, so both breasts can be pumped at full vacuum simultaneously.

I am on my third pumping session already, and it is mind blowing!. I am still experimenting with the controls, but there is a really rapid one which is ideal for initial stimulation, plus a long slow one which is really latching me into the breast shields.

After about 15 minutes in this mode I my nipples are completely filling the medium breast shields, so I am sending off for the extra large size! 

Although the suction is awesome, my nipples are not going purple.

I bought a couple of maternity bras to support the breast pumps, but the suction is so good that I can carry them on my breasts unsupported, although I really need a bra after pumping.

I really feel that I am being milked.

how's it been going?

(02-11-2022, 06:14 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  how's it been going?
It's really developing my breasts.

I am really heavy & sore with massive nipples!

I love every moment of the "deep latch mode" where the suction draws me in and then holds me tight. I have gone up a cup size already, but the most satisfying the result is the increase in my breast weight.

It's so feminine to feel that you are being milked. I really crave my breast pump sessions.

That does sound heavenly. very jelly, very happy for you Big Grin

Valerie, I just got a gently used Spectra SG pump setup today and I am beyond thrilled with its performance.  I have never really had a "high performance" pump before, nor been in a position to having a daily regime,  but I am looking forward to the possibilities.  

I think I may need to get the small, 20mm, flanges to get a better bite on my nipples for now, but I wanted to let you know of these 36mm flanges I found from Maymom if you get to the point that you need more room to grow.

http://www.maymom.com/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_28_6_24&products_id=69

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon