Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hip Rotation/Pelvis Tilt?

Hi, wondering if anyone experienced hip rotation/pelvis tilt from purely from HBE?

Elly,

Yes I have but I'm not sure it is entirely from NBE or just me finding it better for my back. I
would get a sore back if I forgot to do the tilt when bending over to pick something up
or doing some weeding. 

P

(08-08-2022, 12:52 AM)Elly Wrote:  Hi, wondering if anyone experienced hip rotation/pelvis tilt from purely from HBE?

Of course, i have experienced a bit rotation of pelvis and more leasticity in legs, in the abductors.  also when I ran while taking PM I felt strange.

Thanks both P and microngs. 

Pondering as it seems tilt will create a more feminine posture.

If solely on PM will do then I’ll continue on PM.  Big Grin

A very good book I found at the local library:
Esther Gokhale
“8 Steps to Pain-Free Back”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1luKAS_Xcg
Esther Gokhale at TEDxStanford. 

P

After about 7/8-months I started getting really bad lower back pains that didn't really go away.
I do have a history of lower back pain from doing stupid things when younger, but normally it flares up, gives me a load of jip for a week or two then clears up.
Whereas, this time I was in agony for about a month or so and only then started to ease.
I found that by changing my posture - arse out and swinging my hips more, helped to ease the pain. I'm still doing the same now some 6-months later so guess it's possibly a bit of hip rotation.
Was it to do with teh PM, who knows? but it all seems to coincidental/differnt for it not to be, so guess it most likely was.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon