Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TMI?

Hi everyone! I’m guessing my story is very similar to many, many people on this forum… but here it is.

I am a 70 yo cross-dresser, who started around age 5. At certain times in my life, I dreamed of SRS but put that out of my mind a long time ago. There are just too many obstacles, mostly mental, I guess.

My dream is a feminized body with nice round breasts and butt, that will enhance my cross-dressing.

I have worked on NBE very sporadically for many years. I was hesitant because I didn’t want co-workers, family and friends noticing. But now that I am getting old, time is short if I want to fulfill my dream. I have recently begun to ramp up all efforts to have some B cup breasts. In all my years of dabbling with herbs, starting, stopping I am currently an A cup. Just recently, my size has become noticeable to the point that I catch people looking at them when we are talking. Of course, I love it when women look at them, but not men. Well, I don’t get to choose, do I?

I am trying to re-frame my thoughts about having very obvious breasts under all of my shirts. Rather than embarrassment or shame, I want to feel exhilaration!

welcome - It looks like you have a nice start.  Good luck.  I was about your age when I started.  I have 38 C breasts and love them.

(07-08-2022, 01:38 AM)taxer Wrote:  welcome - It looks like you have a nice start.  Good luck.  I was about your age when I started.  I have 38 C breasts and love them.
Thank you taxer. Your's look quite lovely!

Welcome!
I'm 73 and not to spoil your fun. At our age you need to watch you blood pressure and be on the lookout for blood clots as well.
Thats why I quit.
But I enjoy what I have
Bobbi

(09-09-2022, 09:26 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome!
I'm 73 and not to spoil your fun. At our age you need to watch you blood pressure and be on the lookout for blood clots as well.
Thats why I quit.
But I enjoy what I have
Bobbi
Thanks for the caution Bobbi.
At this point, I do have enough to "play" with and enjoy but now I want some real projection.
I want it to be obvious that I have breasts when I pass women in public. So exciting!
I will consider quitting but, as you see, I may have a self-control issue when it comes to this particular thing.

I had the same desire and lack of control issues.
When my calves started to swell and my knees hurt, and the DR told me I had a clot, and cumidin was going to be my new friend every day.
I opted for a longer life than bigger titties.
Just be careful.
Bobbi

Thanks again Bobbi.

Wow, this could be me!

Just discovered this site. Been losing weight to be more slender, and finding shape wear and breast forms very inconvenient. So looking for a more natural feminine shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon