Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success! now what?...

After years of lurking here and the trying various programs with limited success I hit upon a method that really works and finally I have some nice a-cups that look like real breasts while still presenting as male and keeping my sexual drive.

So yippee right? Well yes and no...I love having breasts, I think they look and feel great, but it's the middle of summer and to hide them I need to put on a tight sports bra or at the very least use pasties to hide my nipples. These things make it sweaty and uncomfortable during this steaming hot summer. Even worse...In 2 weeks I'm going to visit my sister and a bunch of friends at a lake side house rental and I know I'm really going to want to go swimming in the lake. If I stop everything right now my breasts will probably shrink enough to avoid questions/looks but then I have to start it up all over again and it will take several weeks to get them back again.

I started thinking about this today and getting depressed. I'm wondering what the point is of having breasts if I feel the need to hide them so much? I want to be whom I am with no apologies but I don't know if I have the inner strength to deal with the looks and judgement every time I need to go to the grocery store.  

I'm at a serious crossroad here...I either need to come to terms with this or quit.

Any thoughts? Advice?

(01-08-2022, 04:32 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  After years of lurking here and the trying various programs with limited success I hit upon a method that really works and finally I have some nice a-cups that look like real breasts while still presenting as male and keeping my sexual drive.

So yippee right? Well yes and no...I love having breasts, I think they look and feel great, but it's the middle of summer and to hide them I need to put on a tight sports bra or at the very least use pasties to hide my nipples. These things make it sweaty and uncomfortable during this steaming hot summer. Even worse...In 2 weeks I'm going to visit my sister and a bunch of friends at a lake side house rental and I know I'm really going to want to go swimming in the lake. If I stop everything right now my breasts will probably shrink enough to avoid questions/looks but then I have to start it up all over again and it will take several weeks to get them back again.

I started thinking about this today and getting depressed. I'm wondering what the point is of having breasts if I feel the need to hide them so much? I want to  but I don't know if I have the inner strength to deal with the looks and judgement every time I need to go to the grocery store.  

I'm at a serious crossroad here...I either need to come to terms with this or quit.

Any thoughts? Advice?

I was at the same crossroad, as probably most people here have been.   The key is to be confident and comfortable with yourself,  if you can do that having boobs as a guy is much easier.  One thing I have realized is there is so much variety in people's build,  most don't pay any attention or give a second thought about a guy having small or modest breasts.    Even if you are an A or B cup, no one at the grocery store is going to judge you.  Just people watch for a while at your walmart store,  by comparison your A cups are not even on the scale of worth even looking twice.

Personally,  I have decided my only choice is to put my wants and needs, above being self consciousness.   You need to be exactly like you mentioned..  "be whom I am with no apologies" .   I live on a lake and spend alot of time at the beach and with my shirt off.   I have reached the point,  I really don't care.    I'm still going to go shirtless and not give a shit what others think.   Even if people do notice (and very few do), who cares as their opinion doesn't matter.

I am the same, now have some A/B breasts and have at times got conflicted hide/don't hide. However, now I just do as Breast-wishes does, don't give a monkeys what others say, hold your head (and breasts LOL ) high and be you.
Be confident wit them, the vast majority of people dont even notice, so just go with it.
Good luck

what is their current size?  it all depends on how they look to be honest and if anything get a beach shirt.

I appreciate the advice and encouragement. I went out the last few days without any hiding (though I did wear an undershirt at times) and it went well. There wasn't any reaction that I noticed anyway. 

I agree that confidence is key. My attitude is 'if you have a problem with this that's on you'. After all I could have gynecomastia as far as anyone knows and what kind of loser is going to make fun of a guy with that?

Swimming will be a bit of a challenge, they're pretty hard to ignore in the flesh, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it (swim at night maybe?).

Thanks again.

I think we all are hesitant about going out once the breasts start to show.  I know I was.  The first couple of times I was nervous as hell but then I started to realize that people are not looking at you, they have their own worries and problems  and you are the least of any worries.  Even if people do notice some projection, they will not say anything - again they have their own situations. 

I have 38 C's, wear a bra every day.  I don't flaunt my breasts, but don't really hide them either. I do wear a shirt (a Tee in summer) that is somewhat loose. Shirts with a print on them makes your projection  less obvious.   As far as the bra is concerned, I have reached the point that  do not worry that, band or adjusters may show.  If they looked close, they can see my projection.

Even my close friends haven't said anything, if they noticed.  Same with family.

I’ll give my .02

I’m fairly overweight, but I am also 44E/F size, depending. 

I went to a giant indoor water park a few months back…and I don’t think anyone even cared.  YMMV obviously, but in my case, and in my obviously not small cup size and development, I didn’t have any negative issues.

Good luck!

I may be late to this party, but here go my 10 cents...

I have just been on a beach holiday in Turkey with my family for a week. I used the swimmin pool, went to swim in the sea, walked bare chested... nobody said a word. Even if my boobs don;t look particularly feminine (here;s a picture fro today https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...1c360c.jpg ) they are a 38B.
Not a word was said, not a question was asked.
I am a bit chubby, which probably helps excusing the extra "relaxed pecs", but I really didn't feel like anyone was having a second look at my chest.

It's all about how you carry yourself. I was in "male mode", with my 5 years old son and my wife next to me. Other than "that guy is fat!" I dubt that anyone thought that anything was "wrong" with me.

(21-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Shirazmn well not whanting to be meen but all you have is man boobs and you look like a bigish guy its almost exspected to have man boobs if your overweight . i on the oither hand am quite slim and have B cup breasts and big nipples theres no way i would not be stared at . so i think its how your breasts look on your body frame and figure Wrote:  I may be late to this party, but here go my 10 cents...

I have just been on a beach holiday in Turkey with my family for a week. I used the swimmin pool, went to swim in the sea, walked bare chested... nobody said a word. Even if my boobs don;t look particularly feminine (here;s a picture fro today https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...1c360c.jpg ) they are a 38B.
I am a bit chubby, which probably helps excusing the extra "relaxed pecs", but I really didn't feel like anyone was having a second look at my chest.

It's all about how you carry yourself. I was in "male mode", with my 5 years old son and my wife next to me. Other than "that guy is fat!" I dubt that anyone thought that anything was "wrong" with me.

(21-08-2022, 05:06 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(21-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Shirazmn well not whanting to be meen but all you have is man boobs and you look like a bigish guy its almost exspected to have man boobs if your overweight . i on the oither hand am quite slim and have B cup breasts and big nipples theres no way i would not be stared at . so i think its how your breasts look on your body frame and figure Wrote:  I may be late to this party, but here go my 10 cents...

Hi Debbie.
You are right about the shape of my chest (even if the left one is showing some roundness) and about the size of the chest compared to the rest of my body.
Still, I wasn't replying to you but to Aroundthebend, and I have no clue of what Aroundthebend's boobs and body look like right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon