Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success! now what?...

Hi Shirazmn,
I appreciate the advice and congratz on the nice growth. As a fellow breastnexum member I would have noticed the growth for what it is but would never have judged of course. 

For better or worse I'm more like debbieTV in body shape (i.e. slender torso) and while my breasts are more a-cup than b-cup my nipples are noticeably larger than male nips. When I wear any kind of summer cotton shirts my nipples are hard to ignore. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow and you can be the judge.

Still there's a lot to be said for going in 'male mode' as you called it, which for me means 'this is my normal and if you have a problem with this that's on you' as I mentioned above. It's been working okay but I have to admit I'm looking forward to cooler weather here in NE US so I can wear more layers and my nipples aren't so obvious. 

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it occurred to me that maybe some of this hiding is part of what to expect when you have growth. After all if I were a woman I wouldn't go out with just a thin t-shirt on (at least not typically), I'd have some sort of bra on wouldn't I? So maybe I need to adjust my expectations and conform to the same rules of clothing etiquette that women have had to deal with for decades. 

This wouldn't help me poolside but it's something to think about.

(22-08-2022, 05:19 AM)aroundthebend Wrote:  I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it occurred to me that maybe some of this hiding is part of what to expect when you have growth. After all if I were a woman I wouldn't go out with just a thin t-shirt on (at least not typically), I'd have some sort of bra on wouldn't I? So maybe I need to adjust my expectations and conform to the same rules of clothing etiquette that women have had to deal with for decades. 

I was thinking a lot about this point when I was on holiday last week. The idea of having to behave differently at the pool or at the seaside when I'll have grown bigger boobs is a real bummer. I love splashing in the pool with my son, use the water slides, etc... I am not ready to give that up, yet. I was looking around (for science) and there were a lot of girls and women with very nice bodies and nice swimming costumes, bikinis and one pieces. As a crossdresser I was jealous that they can wear those items, but there is something more in that jealousy. The reality is that if I grow boobs I'll have to hide, but they don't have to. They wear a bikini and off they go into the water, so regardless of what I'd do "if I were a woman" my options are actually fewer than theirs.

You made me realise of a funny thing: I grew up jealous of how women can dress less than men. But this is just not true. Men can wear swimming trunks (the ones that look like a bikini bottom) and that's it, and that's perfectly acceptable as men's swimwear all around the world. Women have to have at least two pieces on, or a much more covering one-piece suit. Most of the year I am jealous about how women can wear a skirt and uncover their legs, but I can just wear shorts. In London it's very common to see bare chested men everywhere when it's hot, it's considered normal, so, again, what I always labelled as "women can show more" is actually "women can show less, but in a nicer way". (In the UK public nudity is actually legal, but it's pretty rare anyway).

Sorry for the digression, this realisation just came to mind and I had to write it down.
Oh, what a nicer world it would be if everyone could just wear whatever they want without being judged...

(22-08-2022, 05:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(22-08-2022, 05:19 AM)aroundthebend Wrote:  I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it occurred to me that maybe some of this hiding is part of what to expect when you have growth. After all if I were a woman I wouldn't go out with just a thin t-shirt on (at least not typically), I'd have some sort of bra on wouldn't I? So maybe I need to adjust my expectations and conform to the same rules of clothing etiquette that women have had to deal with for decades. 

I was thinking a lot about this point when I was on holiday last week. The idea of having to behave differently at the pool or at the seaside when I'll have grown bigger boobs is a real bummer. I love splashing in the pool with my son, use the water slides, etc... I am not ready to give that up, yet. I was looking around (for science) and there were a lot of girls and women with very nice bodies and nice swimming costumes, bikinis and one pieces. As a crossdresser I was jealous that they can wear those items, but there is something more in that jealousy. The reality is that if I grow boobs I'll have to hide, but they don't have to. They wear a bikini and off they go into the water, so regardless of what I'd do "if I were a woman" my options are actually fewer than theirs.

You made me realise of a funny thing: I grew up jealous of how women can dress less than men. But this is just not true. Men can wear swimming trunks (the ones that look like a bikini bottom) and that's it, and that's perfectly acceptable as men's swimwear all around the world. Women have to have at least two pieces on, or a much more covering one-piece suit. Most of the year I am jealous about how women can wear a skirt and uncover their legs, but I can just wear shorts. In London it's very common to see bare chested men everywhere when it's hot, it's considered normal, so, again, what I always labelled as "women can show more" is actually "women can show less, but in a nicer way". (In the UK public nudity is actually legal, but it's pretty rare anyway).

Sorry for the digression, this realisation just came to mind and I had to write it down.
Oh, what a nicer world it would be if everyone could just wear whatever they want without being judged...
funnily enough..................i have been thinking the same as of late, so you beat me to it in terms of 'getting it on paper'. Ii and many of us, will have the same dilemma, want boobs, maybe more fem, but dont want to have to hide it etc.......

im thinking many of us quit at this point...........some to return to the fold later, others not.

i guess its a very individual choice, but also driven by partners, families, friends etc. reaction.
most cannot say ' its their problem, stuff em etc.'

we were away a few weekends back in our latest heatwave, so did go topless a bit on the campsite, and while walking on the beach if it was quiet, but i did feel quite self conscious and i feel i did get a few looks, but no one pointed, laughed, fell over or died as a result.

I agree that many people wont even give a second glance if youre clothed, unless you have been exceptionally blessed by the boob fairy. I feel that being topless will be a no no soon for me probably, whether thats my paranoia or my 'success' is debatable lol.

bit of a disjointed ramble but hope it makes sense!

Lottie x

New to the group and reading through the thread.  I have been at that crossroad myself.  When I first started growing my breast I was cautious on what people thought or noticed.  Mostly loose shirts and jackets.  Then summer came and the more they grew it was harder to hide.  Attitude is the biggest challenge.  Once I had the confidence to let all see my development I was ok.  In fact I wear a bra every day at work and in public.  I am sure I've had my share of stares but it's me and proud of my development.  I have had a coworker ask me if I was wearing a bra and I told him yes.  It seems that most people today are acceptable to males with breasts.  Just my 2 cents.

Here it is a year later and I decided to add an update or maybe confession is a better word for it. 

After thinking about it long and hard and considering what people have written here I realized that my breast growth was too important to me to give up. At one point I 'quit' and that lasted all of 2 days before I restarted my regimen lol. Other things clicked also...I don't know about others here in the 'male staying male' thread but I occasionally crossdress and now that I had some realistic looking breasts those clothes started looking a lot better - something that I found very gratifying.

And, well, to make a long story short I've started transitioning.

For years I tried to tell myself that this was a fetish or experiment and I was sure I was going to remain a guy but I see now that I was in denial about my real feelings; I wanted breasts for the simple reason that they made me look and feel more feminine.  

I'm certainly not implying that everyone here is in denial like I was but I would encourage you all to do some soul searching and be honest with yourselves about why you're so drawn to this particular hobby and where it's taking you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon