Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did I do something I will regret, can I go back? PM & prostate related

My first message here. Love the atmosphere and energy <3, though I haven't been lurking since a while. 

(Please be aware, I'm sharing something quite personal, how PM has affected my sexuality)

So, I have been taking ainterol PM powder for about 3 and a half months. I've been taking some other stuff too and nutrients, gently massaging with certain oil mixtures, pumping. Have made some good progress with my boobs. When I started, I knew PM affects my sexuality, I knew it might shrink my prostate. Got my first proper prostate orgasms during spring and it was quite amazing, even though I am experienced with anal play. Gradually feelings and sensations relating to prostate lessened, be it direct and indirect stimulation. My sex drive is somewhat lower but it's been quite ok, most of the time at least. 

After I had a proper prostate orgasm, I had this very satisfied feeling, like "I'm done <3!" I became very sensitive down there for many hours, didn't want anything in. Now my sessions end up in frustration. It still feels good or even great at times, but I never really finish (I generally avoid ejaculation) or be properly satisfied. If I put a finger on the spot, I can feel that something is physically missing. I'm surprised this development was so fast and so dramatic. My dose has been something between 900mgs + to almost 3 grams a day, bit under 2gs on average I would say. Not so much anti androgens. Peppermint tea at the beginning for a few weeks, then licorice tea for about a month, then nothing, Might buy white peony extract soon.

During the last few days I've been taking just three mini spoons a day (900+). Partly to test how permanent my gains are, also been avoiding pumping. My feelings towards the whole process vary, but mostly I want it, especially when feeling good, energetic, sensual/sexual, like more like myself, more girly. 

I want breasts, to crossdress, to girlify myself (keeping my parts though and some of my masculinity), but not on the expense of my sex life and the enjoyment of it. Sex, my sexuality is a big part of why I began the whole thing. I'm afraid to take more. Maybe I will take just a little bit or just stop it and concentrate on other options and methods. Feeling like this issue in question has somewhat lessened my desire for the whole thing, me becoming more like a girl and less like a boy. 

My plan was/is to take HRT for boosting, deepening the process, also for counteracting this "prostate effect", like take it for 6-12 months and then continue taking PM (not so sure anymore), but a smaller dose, more like maintenance level. Like most people here, I prefer the natural way, but bio identical estrogen, that sounds OK to me, at least for a year or so.

HRT and aging we're the only things that I found to enlarge prostate. DHT seems to be another (or not, depends), but it's quite counterproductive and I'm trying to thicken my hair, with some success already. I'm hoping that my prostate just becomes restored by itself if I just stop PM. Guessing it will, but it may take years. Will turn 35 soon. 

I ended my celibacy/nofap/tantra lifestyle during November (a big revelation occured) and I was not even into this MtF stuff before that, though I was somewhat into CD years ago. Sometimes it feels like this "butt stuff" belongs into the past anyways, but I would really love to have what I had few months ago and I mostly feel like something of great value was lost. I would like to have the option. It was not an option for me for over four years, though sometimes I could not resist. Generally my sexuality, is even too tame now. HRT might not help with that, but progesterone should right?

Does someone here know if HRT might do the trick, properly enlarge/restore my prostate, preferably within 6-12+ months of taking it or is there something else which might help? It seems like finding balance in these matters can be quite a challenge, for many of us. Thank you for reading =) <3

Results of one mice study from Thailand.

https://www.thaiscience.info/Article%20f...009009.pdf

"PM product pronounced some effects on body weight and testicular weight of the mice but significantly reduced the prostate gland weight of the mice especially after PM product treatment for 20 and 30 consecutive days. The effects on prostate gland depend on the dosage of PM product also . It was notably that PM product at the dosage used in human when fed to the mice for 30 days could significantly reduce the prostate gland weight".

"Conclusion Treatment of PM product for 20 , 30 consecutive days can reduce the prostate gland weight of the mature male mice but has some effects on body and testicular weight . The reduction of prostate gland weight of PM product may be due to its estrogenic effects".

I was supposed to make a thread about this and some other things but I never did. This was my biggest fear and doubt about the whole affair. It became true and it makes me sad and disappointed Sad I really hope I did not ruin this for the rest of my life, that I can somehow reverse what I did. 

I have also been taking fenugreek. At least according to this study, it does not make prostate smaller like PM so i guess i can continue taking it (have to do some further research) and using some other stuff, like essential oils. Teatree oil, fennel and lavender oil which should boost bust size. 

"The results indicated that Trigonella foenum-graceum did not have an effect on improving the symptoms of BPH"."The results indicated that Trigonella foenum-graceum did not have an effect on improving the symptoms of BPH".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31828857/

Not so sure about HRT, if there's certain side effects which make it not worth it. There's a woman in me, but I don't want sacrifice too much for becoming more womanly.

I feel like I am broken, so sad Sad Sad Sad If there's a plant that can shrink the prostate, maybe there's some other plant which can make it bigger, normal. Maybe some thai doctors specialized in natural medicine and transitioning etc. could know about it.

(18-07-2022, 10:32 AM)FemiNiced Wrote:  I feel like I am broken, so sad Sad Sad Sad If there's a plant that can shrink the prostate, maybe there's some other plant which can make it bigger, normal. Maybe some thai doctors specialized in natural medicine and transitioning etc. could know about it.

I suggest that you stop taking everything for awhile and see if your body recovers.   Mine always does fairly quickly.   I take frequent breaks from PM and WP, as both kill my sexual desire if I take for more than a month.   During my breaks, I use fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto topically along with alot of pumping.  I want to grow boobs, but not at the expense of less sexual pleasure.

(18-07-2022, 04:29 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  
(18-07-2022, 10:32 AM)FemiNiced Wrote:  I feel like I am broken, so sad Sad Sad Sad If there's a plant that can shrink the prostate, maybe there's some other plant which can make it bigger, normal. Maybe some thai doctors specialized in natural medicine and transitioning etc. could know about it.

I suggest that you stop taking everything for awhile and see if your body recovers.   Mine always does fairly quickly.   I take frequent breaks from PM and WP, as both kill my sexual desire if I take for more than a month.   During my breaks, I use fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto topically along with alot of pumping.  I want to grow boobs, but not at the expense of less sexual pleasure.

Okay, that sounds pretty good, just pumping and only topical application for a while. As of now, I don't worry too much about sexual desire, it's been  relatively strong still. Hoping that I did not permanently, actually shrink that gland so much, maybe just a proper break is the solution for my problem and I recover.

Here is a other article about ED related to hormone levels

https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/63628

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon