Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enforcing forum rules

Yea, sure what ever, I can sure add that pos on ignore list. No problem.

But I'm taking a bet the rule violations will continue.

So going forward we all need to use the ignore button.

So find the user your need to ignore or click on there profile and be done with them.

Shame they are still around to have digs at people until people know what to do i've added a picture to help people know how to do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I try, I honestly do try very, very much to be silent as some people get overly upset and make themselves the popular victim if people don't agree with them. But ENOUGH!!!!

Threatening admin, and yes comments thus far are offering reprisal if the site doesn't play to your tune is not diplomacy it's tyranny. They do their job, they assess and make calculated decisions and should not be openly harrased into chosing your decision, this is despicable behavior, shame on you all, this entire thread should be deleted.

(13-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

I try, I honestly do try very, very much to be silent as some people get overly upset and make themselves the popular victim if people don't agree with them. But ENOUGH!!!!

Threatening admin, and yes comments thus far are offering reprisal if the site doesn't play to your tune is not diplomacy it's tyranny. They do their job, they assess and make calculated decisions and should not be openly harrased into chosing your decision, this is despicable behavior, shame on you all, this entire thread should be deleted.

Oh another personal attack right? This must be aimed at me? I guess another one ending on the ignore list then.

(13-07-2022, 01:50 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(13-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

Oh another personal attack right? This must be aimed at me? I guess another one ending on the ignore list then.

Ever the oh so eager victim making accusations and rallying sympathy, was expecting that. However that is not the issue here.

Let us not forget that we are all guests here, we are allowed the privilege of using this platform for free and a certain amount of respect should be given to the people who provide us with this place, openly being told to do their job is disrespectful, anybody who does not agree with that I have absolutely no time for nor the patience for attempting to teach them online etiquette.

What was Vennevar Bush thinking when he laid out the blueprint for all this?

Some may have to Google that

As one matter of etiquette I will NEVER write anything that I wouldn't say to a person standing an arms length from me, sadly that is a rarity.

Now that is an observation nothing more so don't try to turn it.

Like most I'm prepared to debate any differences of opinion in an adult fashion without being accused of harassment or envy but threatening the place that accepts and endures us with petty reprisals is crossing the line. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Just a thought.

(13-07-2022, 11:48 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(13-07-2022, 08:17 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  not allowed to defend ourselves

You can defend yourself if you choose or you can allow forum moderation to take its course.

Incidentally - and this is just out of curiosity, nothing more - of all the people who have used this forum in the last 3 months there are 17 who have an ignore list, but only 3 of those 17 members have included HandofFate on their list.

Thank You for the tip Eve, somewhat embarrassed to admit I wasn't aware there was an Ignore list.

To date I've been "manually" avoiding the threads that have started to turn toxic.

Rule 1 - Don't be a dick.

Trolling, being abusive, defending those that abuse and or troll in the name of free speech or their narcissism, and just generally being an ass violates rue 1. Have a nice life Bunnie.
(spelling edit)

(14-07-2022, 07:58 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  Rule 1 - Don't be a dick.

Trolling, being abusive, defending those that abuse and or troll in the name of free speech or their narcissism, and just generally being an ass violates rue 1. Have a nice life Bunnie.
(spelling edit)

Well that makes absolutely no sense to me, perhaps I'm too ignorant to understand.

Your sig intrigues me though, how do you come by Frank Herbert? He obviously knew fear I don't dispute, was a Marine photographer which sounds a bit lame but was actually an extremely dangerous job. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction (Newton), I believe for every emotion there is an equal and opposite emotion. Anger cancels out fear. Well that works for me anyway, is what I do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon