Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello from Scotland

Hi all.

I'm Bekah, a 49 year old trans woman from Scotland. 

Decided to come out in January of 2021 during the midst of lockdown after having known I was a woman for many years. 
Currently sitting at a 38C (UK size) after 14 months of HRT. It has admittedly been a struggle to get my Estradiol levels to a reasonable place. Thankfully, Testosterone has been well and truly nuked so that is no longer a concern.
My dream is to reach DD. I feel like if I could get there I would be totally happy.

I'm looking forward to learning much from here and interacting with you all.

(11-07-2022, 07:53 PM)Bekah H Wrote:  

Hi all.

Decided to come out in January of 2021 during the midst of lockdown after having known I was a woman for many years. 
Currently sitting at a 38C (UK size) after 14 months of HRT. It has admittedly been a struggle to get my Estradiol levels to a reasonable place. Thankfully, Testosterone has been well and truly nuked so that is no longer a concern.
My dream is to reach DD. I feel like if I could get there I would be totally happy.

Well, look who's here. <3 I don't think we require an introduction. Have fun. Wink

Hi Bekah!  Smile

hello welcome from ivana.

(11-07-2022, 07:53 PM)Bekah H Wrote:  

Hi all.

Hey Bekah, seems the booba greed is very real huh  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon