Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My feminine winter

So it's winter here and I get the luxury of been able to enjoy me as me, shaved painted nails toes that is and all the feminine stuff like been able to wear a bra to work .. which I love so much I'm 59 and my wife loves me dressed up   i am on PM and that seems to have made it worse I just adore to look feminine but love been a male

The feelings I have at present is an overwhelming sexual arousal with the amazingly strong desire to look pretty

It's confusing but so enjoyable at the same time .does any one else experience this and what do I do when spring is here ? Also with a slight show of growth in my breasts they make me feel complete  if that makes sense but at the same time only want small ones

Comfused but happy

(11-07-2022, 08:50 AM)Gary Wrote:  

So it's winter here and I get the luxury of been able to enjoy me as me, shaved painted nails toes that is and all the feminine stuff like been able to wear a bra to work .. which I love so much I'm 59 and my wife loves me dressed up   i am on PM and that seems to have made it worse I just adore to look feminine but love been a male

The feelings I have at present is an overwhelming sexual arousal with the amazingly strong desire to look pretty

It's confusing but so enjoyable at the same time .does any one else experience this and what do I do when spring is here ? Also with a slight show of growth in my breasts they make me feel complete  if that makes sense but at the same time only want small ones

Comfused but happy

hi

and i would say...............you are feeling what a great deal of us do!!
come summer you may not be able to hide the boobs!, i know now (summer here) that mine 'DEFINITELY' show, which is kinda cool, but at the same time makes me a tad self conscious , welcome to wanting boobs as a male, altho i do dress, so i have both 'worlds' to consider...........confusing?, yes, exciting, happy? mostly 
xx

Welcome to the pleasure dome(s) LOL
I consider myself fortunate as I've been painting my nails and wearing a mix of men/women's clothes for more year than I care to remember and still love being a male and being seen as male. But now with a a pair of wonderfully sensitive small B-cup pleasure domes that are increasingly hard to hide, and now wanting to feminize my body a tad more, all for my own personal fun project, but still with the objective goal of staying male.
Hopefully by summer you will carry on painting your nails and will have a pair that's even harder to hide, so just go with the flow and enjoy Smile

(11-07-2022, 06:16 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Welcome to the pleasure dome(s) LOL
I consider myself fortunate as I've been painting my nails and wearing a mix of men/women's clothes for more year than I care to remember and still love being a male and being seen as male. But now with a a pair of wonderfully sensitive small B-cup pleasure domes that are increasingly hard to hide, and now wanting to feminize my body a tad more, all for my own personal fun project, but still with the objective goal of staying male.
Hopefully by summer you will carry on painting your nails and will have a pair that's even harder to hide, so just go with the flow and enjoy Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Thanks for your encouragement and good to hear from some one with the same feelings ... I to have been dressing up for years love looking pretty for some reason  and helps the wife loves it to ..and the beginning of breasts and the PM has amplified the feelings ...will take your advice I think and enjoy because the feeling is so addictive if that us the right word

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon